Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene hadn’t noticed the slip in her language, only that her brows drew together and Aquene’s head drifted to the side once more before she found herself distracted again. “I’m certain they’ll be just as shocked, though I imagine it’s a trick that will only work once… once one of them knows, perhaps news will spread and all will know.” She could just imagine the soldiers gossiping in the barracks about Towhee’s ‘lady nuts’ as she called them.

“Oh! That reminds me. I forgot to tell you about Arsenio. He’s a sweet man, very kind and more relaxed than the rest of them when he’s out on business, at least around me. He is also the only married soldier here… his wife is Tamar. She’s sweet, they both are, and they’re both adorable when they talk about each other. You can tell they really love each other.” She offered with a soft smile and a dip of her head. “It has been though… educational… thank you so much for the spar, I’ve learned a lot.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Aquene - January 30, 2022, 11:59 PM