Arrow Lake I don’t want money [M]
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
She would be easier to resist if she wasn't so damn forward. It made his reason and logic go right out the window. 

He ignored her first question because they both knew it was not an invitation; he was just speaking facts, and she had chosen to turn it suggestive. It was her way, and he found that he liked it. 

She returned his affection in many ways. He could feel her tail draped across his back. Does it matter? she asked, and he was confused for a moment because he had forgotten his own question. Then she was leaning into him, reaching up with delicate teeth and tongue to tease the sensitive skin of his ear. 

Kallik closed his eyes to her next words, a hard swallow moving down his throat. It took everything in him not to grab her and pull her beneath him right there. 

or it could be taken as the high expectation i have of your understanding, to the point where i feel you should know these things. The imperator's words suddenly appeared in his mind. It was like Germanicus was standing right there, telling him that again. He was supposed to have more control. 

Pandora was beautiful and enticing, and he knew he could have her, but he couldn't help the nagging in the back of his mind that told him there was a particular healer he would rather do this with. 

With his eyes still closed and his words gruff, he told her: I will get in trouble. It was the truth. Germanicus would know because he always knew, and Kallik would have to face his disappointment again. He would push that damn boulder all over Mereo if it meant he didn't have to face a disappointed imperator again. It was enough to kill the mood.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 07:01 AM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 11:20 PM