Redsand Canyon you enter at your own risk, so don't be surprised
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
I think I understood the spacing/positioning but if not just let me know and I can edit
She fell short, but she did not count herself out yet. She grunted as he slammed into her, knocking her into the adjacent wall. Life would get her nowhere by playing weak, and she had already proven that one too many times in her life. This spar, in that moment, became much more than just training. It became freeing. Similar to her first spar against Germanicus…

He was cocky, and she used that to her advantage. She shifted, rolling onto her stomach at the last second, pushing her paws from the ground as she aimed to slam her shoulder up at his jaw, hoping the action had enough force to disorient him and put her back in the game, giving her time to separate herself from him so she might once more be capable of using her speed to a greater advantage.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you enter at your own risk, so don't be surprised - by Aquene - January 31, 2022, 05:06 PM