Dragoncrest Cliffs Till my dying day
318 Posts
Ooc —
she listened, unwilling to break any string of word that rosalyn wisely spoke in these moments. part of her wondered if this was truly meant, but even in whatever plagued the older woman, she still seemed sincere and serious.

then jorunn wondered if this was a fever dream.

what if her eyes opened and she was back in the bypass? full of strangers and full of a heart of noble deeds with the thought of erzulie plaguing her. or maybe she would stir and find herself at the start of her life once more. nothing but a babe near a mother's side with a head full of dreams.

or perhaps it was real. sapphique had shown her love and love again in a hundred different ways. now sapphique showed her love once more. in the blessing and understanding words of rosalyn, who opened a door that jorunn had been poorly attempting to lock.

i have seen and heard the strength of your union, she started with softly. i did not want to step between, but as you say, you two are stronger than that.

and it is true. i want to give her affections and simplicity. why hide now that the door was open? when she looked upon rosalyn there was no more guilt. merely an almost teary eyed thankfulness. to be seen and be heard by the one she perhaps feared most through all of this.

so i will follow it, as your favor.

a soft smile as she blinked her eyes clear and hastily looked back to the sea.

it was funny, she thought, how she had said she had not come for erzulie. yet here they were, speaking of the favored woman and the softness between them.
Messages In This Thread
Till my dying day - by Rosalyn - April 16, 2022, 07:56 AM
RE: Till my dying day - by Jorunn - April 16, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Till my dying day - by Rosalyn - April 17, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Till my dying day - by Jorunn - April 17, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: Till my dying day - by Rosalyn - April 17, 2022, 10:36 AM
RE: Till my dying day - by Jorunn - April 17, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: Till my dying day - by Rosalyn - April 17, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: Till my dying day - by Jorunn - April 17, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Till my dying day - by Rosalyn - April 17, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: Till my dying day - by Jorunn - April 17, 2022, 02:48 PM
RE: Till my dying day - by Rosalyn - April 17, 2022, 03:20 PM