Honeyed Pasture Look at all the stars they have fallen
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Figment had done his best to just let his sister be. He didn’t know heartache like she was experiencing, but he knew it in other forms and so he knew the only real medicine for it was time, and he was willing to give her all the time she needed.

But even so, he too had begun to wonder what their next move would be. He loved her dearly, but he had to admit that he longed to be part of a community again. Their stop in Mereo had reminded him that he was not fit for the life of a vagabond. He was a pack wolf.

But was Fenn ready for that?

There seemed to be no time like the present to find out. He looked over at her as she asked the question, considering. ”You might not love this,” he cautioned before continuing, ”But I think we need a pack. Whether we form our own or join another. I think it would help to have a goal or a task to focus on. Something to take your mind off… things.”

He paused to let her react, uncertain of what to expect.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Fennec - April 20, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Figment - April 20, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Fennec - April 20, 2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Figment - April 24, 2022, 06:28 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Fennec - April 24, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Figment - April 30, 2022, 06:30 AM
RE: Look at all the stars they have fallen - by Fennec - April 30, 2022, 08:52 AM