Redsand Canyon might just fuck us over
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She did not miss the way that Kallik positioned himself. While she knew he would not say anything here, outright in front of the healer or their Imperator who arrived not long after… there would be a conversation when they returned home. Still, she had not gotten to the true motive for making her way to the borders of the healer’s call yet therefore she would remain.

Germanicus questioned what happened as well and Aquene frowned as the woman decided that she was poisoned, or at least believed it to be so. “What was the manner of delivery?” She asked, figuring that murdering a queen was difficult to do, especially with poison when so many had to be looking out for the woman. She paused for a moment before stating her own case.

“I… realize the difficult position of your investigation and that time is of the essence… but I admittedly came to greet you because I have a request for you while you are here. I am due to delivery within the next few days, and we do not have a trained midwife beside me. I was wondering if I could trouble you to remain in Mereo to oversee my birth before you return.” Her tone was almost guilty, because she felt guilty for pulling the other healer from her investigation, but Tamar was not yet at a level where she could oversee her birth and she figured Mahler was busy with his own wife and children and she did not wish to bother him.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
might just fuck us over - by Qiao - May 08, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Aquene - May 08, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Kallik - May 08, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Germanicus - May 10, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Qiao - May 11, 2022, 08:53 AM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Aquene - May 11, 2022, 01:26 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Kallik - May 11, 2022, 03:05 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Germanicus - May 11, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Qiao - May 19, 2022, 06:13 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Aquene - May 20, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: might just fuck us over - by Kallik - May 22, 2022, 11:40 AM