Lion Head Mesa spear
328 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
she loathed it all.

the mourning meant often times the palace rung with howls and tears, a sickly concoction. she had hardly known the woman but the impact of everything was felt the same.

so she let them mourn.

she stood vigilant along borders, eyes fixed hard for these...soldiers. whenever they may appear. perhaps she ought to extend herself further to the creek.

although it felt like the thought only churned her stomach into sickness.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
His priestess was gone. His master was grieving. And Sayf felt like he had no idea how to help. He was grieving too, of course, but he had never dealt with these things so well. Because they were ordered to abstain, his usual way of coping was forbidden. It left him with a huge knot in his stomach, and he had no idea how to loosen it. 

Treva's scent made the hebsut stop his meaningless wandering. She was an intriguing thing, this new obsession of his master. Sayf could understand. 

The coyote turned and followed her scent, slowing and then finally stopping near her with a quiet chuff. His ears fell back and he dipped his head respectfully in greeting. My lady, he said. Can I do anything for you? He would have to find other ways to deal with the dark cloud that hovered over Akashingo and over his own heart.
328 Posts
Ooc —
my lady,

her eyes turned, fixed upon the volcanic male. their builds similar but he was clearly not wolf. a coyote. tall ears and hawkish eyes. his question nearly lost in her thoughts of him.

if you do not plan to cry, then patrol with me. her voice was not harsh despite the words. the mourning is understandable but...i can only listen so long.

and here he was, not spilling over with emotion, so she hoped he was much the same as her.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
As you wish, he answered, falling into step next to her. He wasn't actually sure when he had last cried. He was devastated over the death of the queen, but even then he had not shed tears. Maybe he didn't have the ability. 

I am Sayf, he told her. A hebsut of Akashingo, one of the fellahin as well. He smiled. I also oversee the building of things, like quarters and places to teach the pharaoh's children. He dipped his head respectfully. I can get you anything you would like for your quarters or otherwise. He finally was quiet, allowing her a chance to respond to everything he had told her.
328 Posts
Ooc —
he spoke plenty. it seemed to carry on and on, but that didn't mean she was annoyed. no. she listened with intrigue.

treva.

i've heard of you, she told him with a thin lipped look. i appreciate the offer, too. my place could probably use some additions. her eyes turned back to their path.

what do you recommend?
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf was delighted to offer her ideas on how to make her quarters better; it would be a good distraction from things, since his other escape was not allowed. 

There are many things I could add for you, my lady, he answered with a smile. If you like comfort, I can bring you all the furs you would like to sleep on. He knew many of his packmates enjoyed a plush bed, himself included. 

If it is beauty that you wish for, then I can bring you flowers and things to put them in or display them in whatever way you choose. Flowers still brought a pang of sadness to his heart, but he wouldn't let that keep him from his duty. 

I can ensure you have berries to eat every day, or whatever food you would like. They would be in your quarters without your asking. The mesa was abundant in many foods, and Sayf would happily bring her whatever she wanted. 

Does any of that please you, my lady?
328 Posts
Ooc —
it seemed he offered a wide spread of services. she smiled coyly for it.

and if i tell you i'd like all of it? a near tease, but also considering! why should she not lavish herself in the finest things she could? did she not deserve them?

they would make plans at once for her space.