Blackwater Islands evanescent
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
Private 
in the wake of the first meeting of the druids' inner council, the listener sought @Tulok. they had spoken of many things, but foremost in her mind was the task she had given him. find halcyon.

the acolyte, her gift to tulok, had been sent inland with a pelt bearing fury's scent. his task had been to mislead, to draw any hostility far away from the woman. he had never returned.

i believe he will go willingly, the listener spoke as she approached her speaker, confident he would follow her abrupt launch into the topic at hand. but if he does not, he must die. perhaps alduin might accompany you. i have a task in mind for him as well. a task of a far more sensitive nature; she kept it from cerulean not for lack of trust, but simply because the other speaker did not need this knowledge. not yet. to draw her into this plan would be to take an unnecessary risk. only alduin, tulok, and her keeper could hear these words.

for now.

i referenced some events that have yet to take place in our prior meeting thread for the upper ranks. if you need a better explanation i would be happy to oblige over pms. as well, this thread can be delayed as long as you may need or prefer (:
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
The listener had his ear and his attention whenever she wanted it. The demon did not need any useless talk beforehand, he preferred to get to the point, and he was grateful the prophet seemed to prefer the same. 

So when she found him and began to speak of Halcyon, he fell into step beside her. She wanted him to find the acolyte and bring him back—or kill him if he refused. The speaker dipped his head in acceptance. He found he didn't much prefer to leave the island, but duty called for him to sometimes. 

As for his brother: I would prefer to do this alone, Tulok told her. He didn't trust his brother not to make things more difficult. Tulok could find the man and be done with things in a much more subtle manner. Though he was curious what task she was planning to give Alduin. He didn't ask for an explanation; he knew she would elaborate if she thought it necessary.