Redsand Canyon that took my breath away
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had been taking a nap inside the den, awoken by the sound of her husband being grumpy just outside. Her eyes dragged open and she yawned as she stretched out and headed to see what all of the ruckus was about, finding a member of the pack, a plebian in the ranks, speaking about her not being allowed to play with the pup. It was Nanuq. “Nonsense, you’re more than allowed to.” She stated before she moved over and nuzzled her husband’s neck. “Play nice.” She pleaded softly, her voice dropped for his ears alone.

“It’s good for a pup’s development to see many faces and learn from a variety of characters. You’re Katniss, correct? The new Plebian?” She recalled hearing the name, and had still made an effort to keep up with the comings and goings of Mereo. “I’m Aquene, an Equestrian in Mereo, and this is my husband Kallik. You were playing with one of our twins, Nanuq.” She was the far more sociable and cheery one in the moment and she recognized that.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
that took my breath away - by Nanuq - June 14, 2022, 09:15 PM
RE: that took my breath away - by Katniss - June 19, 2022, 06:09 AM
RE: that took my breath away - by Kallik - June 19, 2022, 02:44 PM
RE: that took my breath away - by Nanuq - June 21, 2022, 11:02 PM
RE: that took my breath away - by Katniss - June 22, 2022, 06:14 AM
RE: that took my breath away - by Kallik - June 22, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: that took my breath away - by Nanuq - June 24, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: that took my breath away - by Katniss - June 24, 2022, 05:28 PM
RE: that took my breath away - by Aquene - June 30, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: that took my breath away - by Nanuq - August 31, 2022, 08:59 AM