Otter Creek Look up when flocks of birds are in the sky—
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
The sun threatened to rise over the mountain soon.

Here she could believe it night for a while longer.

Jakoul weaved along the creek like someone had set her on fire. Ripping along the lands, her limp the only thing holding her back from full potential. It also proved to exhaust her quicker than she would have liked. So she crashed into the water without a second thought, hoped to find somewhere deep enough to become nearly submerged. This would prove difficult and eventually she'd settle for simply laying in the shallows, underside soaked as the water moved around her.

The coolness of it a welcome relief from the humidity in the air.

A sound warbled in her throat. Delighted, relieved.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius was walking along the bank of the creek when he heard a wolf crashing through the forest, then lay in the water. He wondered if she was burnt or something, because the way she got in that water seemed as if she felt she was on fire. 

He didn't want to startle her, so he tried to make noise when approaching her, before calmly asking "Hey, are you alright?"
---
Aquarius has a strong and large build. He could use it to fight and dominate others. But instead he is a softhearted wolf. He wants to create his own pack, one that runs from his own blood. He wants to keep the pack neutral, and would make allies with others. He only fights for the greater good, and will not let any wolf get beat up or killed if he can do something about it. He's lonely though. He really wants a mate and a family of his own.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
A lone man.

She thought fondly of the man in Blackfeather. This was not him, as evident by the coloration in his fur and the way he spoke. Jakoul did not favor the words, but understood them.

Fine. She huffed, tail waved and slapped the water a few times. A friendly exhibit for her exhaustion.

She rumbled something warm in the back of her throat.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius nodded. "My names Aquarius." He told her, really trying to let his friendly personality shine through.
"You don't have to tell me yours if you don't want, and if you don't want me here, I could go..." He said, unsure of how she felt of his presence.
---
Aquarius has a strong and large build. He could use it to fight and dominate others. But instead he is a softhearted wolf. He wants to create his own pack, one that runs from his own blood. He wants to keep the pack neutral, and would make allies with others. He only fights for the greater good, and will not let any wolf get beat up or killed if he can do something about it. He's lonely though. He really wants a mate and a family of his own.
---
OOC my pronouns are he/him, and just so people are aware, I am a younger member between the ages of 13-17, but I’m comfortable with mature topics.
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
He spoke plenty of words. She understood them, but she could not imagine speaking as much back.

Jakoul, was all she returned for now in a low crooning note. She removed herself from the water and snaked closer to him. Her nostrils flared as she aimed to pluck the scents from him.
17 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Aquarius nodded when she gave her name. He started to get slightly uncomfortable by her manner of getting his scent, but he stayed relaxed and allowed her to do so.
---
---