Lion Head Mesa [ wp ] here i am at six o'clock in the morning
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had not expected to receive so many invitations to meet with nobility. She had not considered how her recent change of position might have brought about such intrigue until she received word from Nazli that a wolf named Gucci had requested her presence. She had began to make her way through the halls, a frown on her features as she could not recall having met the man prior. She had been making an honest effort to learn as many names and faces as possible.

That effort had only doubled when she had met her sister-in-law, the one she hadn’t known she had.

Her eyes widened when Gucci was revealed to be a tiny creature that looked more the size of a light breakfast than the stature of a wolf. Still, she made her way in, seeing the large sheepskin laid out. There was another, a small child who was currently moving about, interacting with who she presumed to be the one who had sent the message. “Lord Gucci, is it?” She asked, verifying that she had the right man before she would settle down on the sheepskin, not really sure what to do about the child’s presence and leaving that for the strange man to figure out himself. “I will admit, I was surprised to receive your invitation.” She had not been an avid partier, after all… lingering much to the side often.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
[ wp ] here i am at six o'clock in the morning - by Gucci - September 22, 2022, 04:00 PM
RE: [ wp ] here i am at six o'clock in the morning - by Midas - September 23, 2022, 02:30 PM
RE: [ wp ] here i am at six o'clock in the morning - by Aquene - September 23, 2022, 05:23 PM