Blacktail Deer Plateau Bite my tongue,
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Joining 
@Ash Paw and @Ingram! Hopefully we can backdate this to after this thread!?

Völva followed Ash Paw away from Blackfeather Woods, across the open terrains and to an impressive plateu, where pack scents lingered. 
The Seer stopped a small distance from the strength of the first border, looking for Ash Paw, be it beside her or otherwise, before the spiderling tilted back her head and released an eerie, low call for leadership. 
She would wait patiently for the arrival of the one in charge, tail swishing idly at her heels.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw had led the way and stopped where the borders met the wilds. Settling to her haunches she allowed the other to lift her nose and howl. Ingram would answer when he could.

Ash was next higher ranked, but she didn't have a right to allow anyone entry. She could only give her recommendation and go from there. This one knew much about plants and gods, but she seemed to be after the same as they. So whether it would prove fruitful or rivalry she wasn't certain, but that was not for her to figure out.

Tail curled around petite paws. She waited.
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the call that rises over the trees of the plateau is low, eerie even if he were the type of creature to be unsettled by such things. ingram makes his way towards the section of borders that the call had originated from. as lady luck would have it: he wasn't too far away. he takes brief note of ash paw though it is the woman at the borders that causes his breath to hitch in his throat.

it's not his nightwife but she could almost be her twin.

this, ingram finds unsettling.

he keeps this thought hidden away, scarred muzzle not betraying the wild chaos of his thoughts in that moment.

i am the dreadfather, he greets. this is basilica. what brings you to our borders?

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The man that came was only barely that,  age-wise. 
He was a yearling, but carried himself with the maturity of a wolf much more elderly.

And his gaze upon her was unreadable, even though her pale lavender gaze might've looked as if she was peering into his own soul, this Dreadfather seemed very keen on keeping his unreadable thoughts to himself. 

What she did know, was that he was definitely thinking something.
Not that the assumption was much to hold to.
He spoke as she pondered, bringing her attention back to the business at hand. 
A small smile as she dipped her head in greeting.
"I am known as The Seer, but, you may call me Völva. I am here to see about joining your pack for the winter, if you'll have me. I know many things, such as herbs, poisons, witchcraft. And I have no issues hunting or lending my body to defenses in order to pull my weight." 

She would stay quiet then, allowing himself to think on this, and Ash Paw to speak her thoughts on the matter as well if she desired.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash can be skipped after this one, just tag me when it's time to come back in :)

Ash didn't say anything. Igram was not old age wise, he was quite young and sometimes his immaturity showed itself, but not often. They both spoke and Ash knowing she should probably speak too. Only said a few things this was not her decision.

She helped me to find some herbs in blackfeather. She knows her herbs and lore well. Her thoughts align quite well with what you want for this pack.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the seer. a name not unlike his nightwife's taken one.

harder and harder it becomes to suppress the want to shiver at the eerie similarities that ingram draws. strings that he wishes his mind does not weave into webs. for a wild moment, though he absorbs the seer's words, he wonders if the voidwraiths are playing a cruel trick upon him.

but ash paw speaks, dispelling that hopeful illusion. his mage speaks in favor of the seer, that she helped to gather flora that she needed ...which backed up the seer's own proclamations of her knowledge.

a small, contemplative noise lingers in ingram's throat; seaglass gaze assessing as he mentally considers the options. for the winter has not gone unheard by the dreadfather. immediately, he dislikes the thought that she would use basilica to keep herself alive during the harshest months and then leave them ...but he's placed a failsafe in the ranks for reasons similar.

you may stay for the winter, ingram begins, offering a small pause before the conditions would come into play. so long as you contribute while you are here and you must know that so long as you plan to only stay with us to weather the harshest months that you will not be able to rise above the entry rank of acolyte. that honor was for the wolves who intended to stay.

so long as you agree to these conditions, you are welcome.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The welcome was extended, and conditions were given.
She was unsurprised at this.
An understanding nod from her voidblack head, then.
"I accept these terms." She uttered to Dreadfather. 
She would see in due time if Basilica was to be her home long-term, or if her current plans were to stay in effect.

All in due time.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
she accepts; perhaps a bit too quickly for ingram's liking. no questions for him, though he allows that perhaps ash paw has already answered them. still, the dreadfather is rife with uncertainty; unsettled by her resemblance to his nightwife. but what's done is done and either she would leave when the frosts thaw and the fauna are not so scarce ...or she would not.

he itches to consult the threadbones.

i trust @Ash Paw can give you a tour? it is not a question but a soft wielded command: they had an alignment in their interests, after all. if you need me, call. with those words he moves back into the shadows, cutting a direct path to the alters and his threadbones.

Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Three times i have tried to post this. Ugh

There was something amiss between the leader and the newest recruit. Ash Paw couldn't be certain what it was and it felt a bit unusual. They seemed to align so well with each other, she thought surely the female would be a good addition. But perhaps that was the problem. They were too much alike.

Ash nodded. Yes I can show you where to put the herbs we gathered, a place to sleep and the place where we worship for now. Come along.

She stood with a swiftness giving her leader a proper greeting now that she was into the border. She would show the seer one of the smaller caches. To show the bigger ones felt intrusive and wrong. Perhaps it was because she was only staying for a short time, or maybe it was because Ash was selfish. There was no clear answer.
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
itty bitty post to wrap this up ahah

The Seer would say nothing in response to them both, instead deferring to Ash Paw as the Druid agreed to show her around. 
She would follow quietly, without word unless addressed. 

Perhaps things might unfold differently than she initially thought.