Blacktail Deer Plateau If I say something now, who gonna check me huh?
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw meant no cruelty in her words. Though she would be remiss if she didn't admit that some small part of her wasn't curious what he wanted from her. If his kindness was just that. She herself didn't have much experience in that area. Truthfully.

Ash stared at him, her mouth slightly agape. Well now...she doesn't sound like a very good...umm wife. If she returns will you go back to her? Just so you are aware I would think it foolish but it is not my place to dictate. Politics? You will only wed for politics?

She made a soft hmm in her throat as she dug from the one corner some meat to share. She lay it at his feet and continued around the area, putting things just so.

That sounds lonely to me, but perhaps I am a little more of a romantic heart as it were. But I suppose i get that from my parents and my auntie. Who loved her mate until the day she died with such fire, it consumed her at the best of times and burned her alive at the worst.

She smiled as she looked around. Thank you. I find a home important. It gives you a sense of comfort.
Messages In This Thread
If I say something now, who gonna check me huh? - by Syrax - December 09, 2022, 08:16 PM
RE: If I say something now, who gonna check me huh? - by Ash Star - December 13, 2022, 06:10 PM