Lost Creek Hollow Here comes good news, here comes sorrow
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy knew that there was nothing much he could do to change Crowfeather's way of thinking. Because his friend was so far into his despair at the moment nothing was going to talk him out of this. Though his next words drew a sharp breath from the red tinted wolf. 

Why on earth would you want to be anything but yourself? This way as you put it, it is what makes you you. And you my friend i know you don't believe me right now, but you are amazing and kind and good. I wish you could see yourself the way Silvertongue and I do. I really really do.

Sandy bit his lip and spoke. As hard as it maybe to realize, i was similar. But I found that embracing the wolf i was, gave me much more peace than constantly fighting against it.

Sandy's yellow eyes grew sad, and tears threatened to take him. I am afraid there isn't, Crow. You can try of course, but it will do nothing but make you unhappy.

Sandy shifted and held tighter. Afraid if he let him go, that Crow would dissolve or give into his self-loathing and he didn't want that. That was the worst part of it all and it hurt so badly.
Messages In This Thread
Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:38 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 28, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 28, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - January 12, 2023, 12:58 PM