Blacktail Deer Plateau that you will never find
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Limit Two 
we can keep this task thread short and sweet! maybe a post or two each?

in the heart of the plateau, in the early morning painted in opaque colors of sad greys and muted blues, ingram lounges upon a boulder; mind running over the threadbones and what they'd told him. nothing concrete, to his dismay. but the voidwraiths were hardly ever clear and concise. always, he was left to interpret them.

his head tips up, scarred muzzle moving heavenward as he calls for both @Ash Paw and @The Seer; summoning them to his resting place.

when he hears the first set of footfalls he rises to his paws, stretching briefly in a manner more befitting a slinking feline than a wolf.

when they both have arrived his gaze cuts to the seer for this was her moment to shine. seer, he greets her. ash paw has your task for you, if you are ready for it.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
697 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw heard the call and headed towards their leader. Early mornings and late nights were some of her favorite times, so it was often that one could find her lurking somewhere awake and ready to join in with things.

She slid through the early morning shadows, allowing the prisms of dawn light to curl about her calico pelt and blue eyes. She arrived, with a smile. And a lower muzzle down to the ground. 

Then she waited, ears perked forward t listen to Ingram. She was not expecting to be telling the woman so quickly, but she didn't mind. 

She would wait until she was given the go ahead and then offer up what she wanted.
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Seer came to the Dreadfather's call.
She was swift to heed the summons, His words falling upon attentive ears while she gave a brief dip of her muzzle in greeting to Ash Paw before focusing fully upon Ingram.
"I am ready." She confirmed to Him, pastel-lavender gaze looking between the Mage and their authority before finally settling on Ash Paw.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the seer proclaims she is ready and is met with a sage nod from ingram. his seaglass gaze cuts towards ash paw there. ash paw? he calls upon her, gesturing with his scarred muzzle for her to present her task for the seer.

he falls in to a content silence then; the observer.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
697 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw offered a smile to the Seer. I was planning to get these myself, as they involve a bit of travel, but you are in need of a task.

Ash Shifted and tilted her head. The season is fast approaching for children. And I would like herbs in my stores for helping mothers. Two of the main that can be found during this time would be Ginger root for nausea and upset stomachs. And Cranberries for preterm labor and to keep reproductive organs healthy.

Ash furrowed her brow. Ginger root can be found in forests. But Cranberries are near certain waterways. If you happen to come across anything else that you know will help while searching that is fine, but those two are your main objectives.

Ash Paw then looked to Ingram and waited. Would the dreadfather have anything else to add.
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Seer listened with perked ears as the Mage gave the void-wraith her task.
She would take in every word with careful consideration, forming a loose plan in her head at the tail end. 

She would give a nod "Understood. I will leave as soon as possible." She responded in her usual gentleness. 
The task was given, the mission would be at the forefront of her priorities once this meeting was over.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the women talk shop — things that admittedly go over ingram's head. in this, he is content to remain observer: to ensure that the task is given and accepted. this small meeting feels like it's coming to a close and ingram breaks his silence only to speak to the seer: when you've gathered what ash paw has required call for the two of us to receive your rank.

with this, he takes his leave from the area, contented to let the two women either go their separate ways or continue their conversation.

Riverclan
Dreamleaf
697 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw watched their leader go and looked towards The Seer with a small smile. Please get something to eat and rest well before you embark and I wish you the best of luck.

There was a contentment to Ash Paw as of late. She was finding her place amongst the wolves of Basilica. Finding in her heart of hearts that she cared for all of them deeply. Which in a strange way had begun to twist and morph into a thought process that she belonged to them all. That somehow in some strange way, they were an extension of her and her life.

She couldn't explain it and she wouldn't dare try. It made her sound absolutely crazy. But she wanted what was best for them. She wanted them to do things they liked and succeed in what ever endeavors they wished to pursue.