Blacktail Deer Plateau Body Tired, [M]ain desire
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
696 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestion, conception
[/font][/size][/color]

I cannot promise that any pups that are conceived in these open threads will be viable. I am trying to do this as ICLY  as possible and this is my first time, without having an established relationship or set plan in place for breeding season at least with this little wolf here. So please bear with me.

The mid afternoon sun, curled around her like a warm fur. It dipped through her fur, combing through it with fingers of pale light, and dust motes. The cool kissed air, frosty against her cheeks as she moved her way through the pack lands. Her scent of impending motherhood dancing hale and hearty upon the winter air.

She tilted a downy head to look upon the thrilling sky. Azure blue eyes taking in the snow as it fell down and upon her. Licking along the corners of her eyelashes, laying like crystals upon her masked face.

Such a need to heal the burning desire that pooled at her center, and she was helpless against it. It railed against her, digging, pressing, needing.

She panted, once, twice. Then whined. It rose, higher and higher still, keening, curling.
Don't underestimate me just because I'm half blind - Dasher
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
The green eyed man caught the scent of the woman. Multi colored.  pelt of brown white and black. She was stunning. Seemingly older than him, but not by much. Her eyes were a sharp blue.

He was drawn in. Something between her looks and the scent of her heat attracted him. He drew in, slowly, with long and lanky paces, almost strutting his stuff though he wasn’t a man who was full of himself. He just wanted to show off his looks though, to perhaps draw her into him as well. He tried to keep his blind eye from her view.

Once in earshot he let a low sound rumble in his chest, asking for an invitation to get closer.

is this good? i didn’t really know what to post lol
Adopted by Suledin as of February 03.
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
though is the scent of ash paw's heat the tempts his flesh and bone body — easier to resist with is nightwife out of her period of isolation — it is the scent of other that drives him towards her. fury, raw and unbidden bursts alive within his chest as the trespasser; seaglass gaze locking onto the strange male within his territory: uninvited.

he does not slow, barreling towards the stranger with the intent to both injure and force out of his claim.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
696 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
You did fine Ryder.

Ash Paw caught the scent of a stranger, and though she had a burning need to quench the waters of her heat season so to speak. He was a stranger, she was in Basilica, and she was unsure what to do. Most days she would have told him off or called one of the males. Though she was trying to stay away from at least Ingram, be respectful of the  fact that he had a mate.

However, it was soon too late when he came upon them like an angel of death. All anger and territorial fervor.

Ash Paw's ears went to her skull and she tucked her tail quickly. Now fearful that she had done something wrong in her haze of seasonal lust. She hadn't of course, but she wasn't entirely thinking straight. She slowly began to back away. Allowing Ingram to deal with this, but she was moving slow enough to be caught, unsure if she should completely leave.
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Dasher had not realized he had passed pack borders. He was greeted as an intruder as he should be. He would fight if he had to but he’d prefer if he could settle this passively. 

The man was an immediate threat so Dasher dropped into a submissive pose, hoping to cease the oncoming attack. He backed up slightly.

I-I apologize for the trespassing, just the scent of this women’s heat drew me in. If i am allowed to satisfy her i swear on my life i will leave just after that is done.” Dasher said, directing his words toward the man.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
would ingram not have been filled with such rage, such feelings of posession: over ash paw, over the plateau, over his borders he might've laughed. laughed at the audacity presented before him: be allowed to satisfy ash paw? on his land? without his permission? it was baffling but ingram is beyond reason.

all he knows is the burn of fury.

it consumes him, even as the trespasser submits.

get out. erupts from betwixt bared teeth in a low, guttural snarl; a precursor to his lunge, teeth aiming for whatever bit of flesh they'd land upon.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
696 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A small gasp left her lips and she looked to Ingram and then the male at the borders. Had he been thinking straight surely he wouldn't have asked a thing. She was unsure what to do and continued backing away. There was a biting fury to the words that colored Ingram's maw.

She tilted her head. In normal circumstances, she would have been kinder to the wolf that had came here, but she was at the moment ruled by instinct.
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Dasher knew he could not play this safe without fighting. He hoped the female wouldn't join in though because then he would be overpowered. He winced to himself as fangs came in contact with his shoulder. He retaliated by driving it forward, thrusting all his power into the jaw of the attacker. He hoped to then push him to the ground and potentially have him pinned but he knew is size was merely average and he may not be able to do that.

want to do this dice roll style or just like this?
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
fury drives ingram. backed by instinct.

instead of further submission, instead of retreating out of his lands as ingram wanted, the loner retaliates.

he tastes blood — the strangers and his as his bite is met with a shove of shoulder. it stings for but a brief second before adrenaline acts as balm.

what part of leave was this stranger not getting?

they grapple, and though ingram stumbles back a bit at the shove, he is not uprooted. he spits out a wad of blood and snarls, teeth coated with their mixed blood. get out! his voice lowers with the unhinged boom, before he sends up a quick howl to his dagger @Sanguinex. an unexpected task to help further the man's rank. help him injure and chase this loner out of their home, protect ash paw.

he does not wait for the dagger as he lunges again, teeth aiming for the side of the stranger's neck. he is done playing games. he will aim to kill if that was what it comes to.

Riverclan
Dreamleaf
696 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw whimpered and quickly moved away from the fighting. A perverse part of her wanted to stay and see what happened for her own personal merit. But she also felt duty bound to stay to heal if Ingram and Now possibly deathbringer may need it.

So she retreated and waited. Tucking her tail so tightly against her hocks. This was her fault. She should have tried harder to find the herbs. How was the will of Atka and Sos to cause this, this upheaval.
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Dasher jerked his head out of the way and the bite barely grazed his fur. But he was done. If this man was going to try and kill him it wasn't worth it. With a grunt he dropped into a submissive pose and whined. "I will leave if you let me." He said. The man was blocking the exit.
83 Posts
Ooc —
The call of the dreadfather is heard.

Sanguinex wasted no time, and soon was upon them.

It took mere seconds to put the pieces of the situation together. Ingram was facing off with yet another stranger, while Ash Paw was tucked away beneath some brush.

Teeth quickly put to display, the dagger rushed towards the fighting pair. His aim was directed towards the trespasser, large head ducked down in preparation to ram into their side and hopefully knock some sense into them. 

To fight two, very large males over reproduction rights of a woman he hardly knows? Not quite worth his while, nor the injuries.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
driven by the scent of ash paw, maddening as it infects every fibre of everything 'round him and the high of blood; ingram is overcome with what could be taken as madness. the daedra prince was fully awaken within him in the moment. he feels powerful, he feels merciless.

another snap of his teeth aimed at the stranger's scruff, hoping to hurt, hoping to draw more blood as the stranger is lowered to the ground, submissive.

submission in lingering in his territory was not what ingram had wanted.

he feels the deathbringer's presence, hears his steps.

turn your back, tuck your tail and leave. the command wrenches itself from betwixt ingram's jaws. and know the next time you cross into my territory, will be the last time you draw breath. the injuries sustained today was a warning; the only warning.

Riverclan
Dreamleaf
696 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Too many bodies. To many scents and too much of her own body. She lifted and ran. She wouldn't stay another moment. Her body ached the feverish need still burning, but she didn't want any part of such blood shed.

last from Ash. Ingram or Sanquinex are more than welcome to find her after if you like just let me know.
25 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Dasher nodded and did what the big man said. He tucked his tail and fled. He would find some other female somewhere else to breed with. This one was not worth the bloodshed