Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
please feel free to skip me if i ever take this long again...admittedly he's probably skippable unless addressed x)

it was a whirlwind it felt, in the moments that followed. the realization settling upon them while others simple swept up and carried on. perhaps showing just how family they might be! if towhee's wording did not perturb them so horribly.

introductions passed around and towhee introduced him.

to which he only gave a soft smile and a polite nod. feeling suddenly overwhelmed with the amount of, presumably, family bustling around them.

a hunt. playdates.

everybody seemed to fall into step with one another and he was left to look between his son, phox and towhee. not wishing to seem impolite by staring too much or too long at any brecheliant wolves.

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM