Two Rivers Isle [M] I don't want to run, just overwhelm me
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Conception 
These lyrics are oddly perfect. Only @Ulrich please to reply.

Ady woke and knew before she could even smell her own scent upon the wind, what had happened. A soft whine and she looked blearily around already knowing what she was in for. Then with an absolutely breathtaking moment of clarity, she realized. She needn't suffer this time. She could have her own husband ease the burning that filled her to the brim. That passionate feeling that consumed her, and over took her. 

So with a soft little giggle, both of absolute happiness and coy. She leaned forward and woke her husband with gentle nips along his shoulders and face. Then she wiggled from him and slid from the den, her tail weaving the scent towards him. 

Then she waited deftly and with a soft serene smile on her face.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich woke to Adylaide's gentle nips, her giggle. He smiled, his eyes still closed, as she got up and left the den. A scent wafted over him.

A scent wafted over him.

Nostrils flaring, his eyes snapped open and he was on his paws in seconds, following her out of the den. Adylaide, he said, his voice more a growl than anything else. He stared at her, too intently, he knew, but he could not avert his gaze or calm himself down. Instinct had taken over now.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She didn't have to wait long before he was up and moving, the gravel of his voice, mixed with the morning gravel and her nostrils flared. The feeling electric across her spine. A gentle dance in place.

She moved forward, boldly. She was always bold, but in this she moved as a woman who knew what she wanted and would get it. Her tail curled above her haunches, she bowed her head and licked him along the bottom of his chin and towards the ruff of his neck.

She pushed herself towards him, and then against him. Mornin. Ully. She all but purred.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
He froze as she touched him, trying to maintain self-control, but it was already slipping. Adylaide, he repeated, his voice now a whisper, for it was all he could force up out of his throat. He had known this day would come, but now that it was here, he was much more overwhelmed than he thought he would be. Really, he shouldn't be surprised. He was overwhelmed by everything.

Come away with me, he whispered. Somewhere quiet. The meadow?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She felt the quiet strength beneath the surface. The gentle simmer of someone who could easily overwhelm her, but held himself to the standard that he never would. Both promised in words, and actions.

Where he was self-control she was all loose cannon. She gave a soft hmm in her throat and nipped at him, then brushed past him, curling her tail gently around his throat then with a dancer's grace, she pranced and moved towards the meadow he had spoken of.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Each nip she gave him sent fire through his body. He closed his eyes, remembering to breathe, and followed after her. To the meadow. To their future.

[Fade to black. End.]