Lion Head Mesa Khonsu
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
320 Posts
Ooc —
this is what qiao hoped too -- but she had lived long enough to know they cared little for designs of her vengeance. the crown was not focused on her ego. it was focused on the future. a future that qiao feared she may not be in.

she was surprised bayek spoke of khaba this way. there was much she had to learn.

it had been some time since qiao had been asked after how her own person was faring. this gave her pause. her olive eyes met the medjay's briefly -- did he care about her, or was it all an act like the rest of them?

she did not know bayek well enough to answer. i have a man employed to my services outside of akashingo. he is thin and reedy, the color of bare earth in winter. he collects these for me. qiao motioned to the pile of owl pellets - powerful things once met with another substance's alchemy. alone they were useless.

i am sure you are busy yourself, so i cannot ask you on errands. it would be improper. but if ever there is news you hear that you feel is pressing, it would be most rewarding to me to hear it. i fear as a crone, i am just playing in the world these young wolves have built for themselves. a sign of the times, if you will.
Messages In This Thread
Khonsu - by Bayek - February 12, 2023, 03:29 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Qiao - February 12, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Bayek - February 12, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Qiao - February 12, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Bayek - February 12, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Qiao - February 12, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Bayek - February 27, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Khonsu - by Qiao - March 24, 2023, 06:39 PM