Sequoia Coast Looking for recruits….
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
93 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
(August 03, 2023, 01:19 PM)Heph Wrote: Heph grinned, glad to have found a way to accompany the other wolf for some time that was agreeable to both of them. "Thank you for the company." She took a moment to scent the air, scanning the initial path in the direction of Moontide for any danger that might have crept up as they spoke. But finding the way she had come clear and easy she began heading in that direction.

The other wolf seemed accustomed to travelling quickly which made the journey enjoyable for Heph, well used to the area around Moontide. "Have you been with Hljodrfell since its founding? I remember travelling there not long after Moontide was founded and finding the land newly settled."  She was curious about her travelling companion, as she was with the pack. Atka had told her some of it, but admittedly Heph did not know much of the pack before it had reached the keep. Moontide's history she was more familiar with since she had been one of the first to join, even if she was less familiar with Moonglow, their mother pack of sorts.

awww thanks! Gyr is such a neat nickname and taking the journey in a stride :D
Quote:Well you are most very welcome! :D Sorry for the late reply, life got crazy….You yourself are very fun to RP with.

”No,” she said, responding to the kind betas question, “I have not been with Hljodrfell for that long, I am actually fairly new.” Yet she felt at home there already as it was akin to her prior home in Canada, a connection that was ethereal in a way. She was glad to be traveling to a new pack, she loved traveling ever since she was old enough to walk on her own. The coast line nearing Moontide was beautiful, a very picturesque sea side scape. “You are very welcome, I am glad to travel with you.”

She was excited to see what Moontide would be like before heading out to Great bear, then to home if no refugees would be found.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Messages In This Thread
Looking for recruits…. - by Greyfalcon - July 15, 2023, 11:09 AM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Greyfalcon - July 18, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Heph - July 19, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Greyfalcon - July 23, 2023, 12:22 AM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Heph - July 24, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Greyfalcon - July 25, 2023, 12:23 AM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Heph - July 25, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Greyfalcon - July 27, 2023, 07:39 PM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Heph - July 31, 2023, 06:59 PM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Greyfalcon - August 01, 2023, 10:25 PM
RE: Looking for recruits…. - by Heph - August 03, 2023, 01:19 PM