Stone Circle the last page turned is a perfect excuse to write a whole new book.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
The male didn't seem annoyed with their antics—more so amused than anything else. That boded well since before Fig could answer his question, Tauris jumped in to speak for him. He was quiet and attentive as she spoke, his lips lifted in amusement at the tone in her voice and the way she looked at him. His heart pounded a little stronger, but he kept cool as he looked to Gunnar to add a few additional notes.

"I'm also a trained guardian and warrior, and a caretaker," Fig said, "My sister is blind and I spent much of my younger years helping to care for her, along with many other siblings. As Tauris mentioned, most recently I've been putting my efforts towards counseling and trying to be a healer to the mind. Familial and taking care of our own... well, that's how I was raised."

He was quiet then, listening for either judgment or further questions.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.