Ocean's Breath Plateau hounds
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
@Heph wahoo! keeping it a tiny bit vague for the time being

on the outskirts of Moontide territory, Iiana teased crossing the threshold between claimed and unclaimed territory. she would not leave, not without a certain someone that is. she had found a venturing partner, and she wasn't keen on letting the opportunity pass.

she bellowed out a howl for Heph, hoping it would be a slow day for the wolf. if it wasn't, then she wouldn't mind delaying those plans. perhaps even offer to lift the burden off her shoulders where possible.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph heard the howl of Iiana and bounded in that direction. She had felt aimless as of late, not wishing to venture too far from Moontide with Samani so close to giving birth and yet feeling that itch beneath her skin. "Heya!" She called out as soon as she was near enough. "What could such a lady as yourself need from me?" Her grin was wide, nothing serious in her words although she did briefly scan the borders in case there was dangerous.
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
Heph had responded to Iiana's call, and the wolf bounded up to close the distance between them before chirping a greeting of her own. hiya!

then, the proposition.
would an adventure or a walk be too much to ask? she cocked her head to the side, wagging her tail curiously. a part of her probably also wanted to take in the last whiffs of summer before it inevitably became autumn. the grass had already seemed dryer, duller, than prior. autumn was still the kinder of the cold seasons however.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
At the mention of an adventure Heph's grin turned sharp. "Galavanting about with you by my side?" She scanned the horizon and asked "Where would you like to go?" Her own tail wagged in turn and she wondered where they would go. There were forests and plains and coasts, so many uncovered corners to turn over.
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
anywhere really. she returned a grin of her own. maybe even one of the moon territories if you're feeling especially adventurous~ she suggested before halting. 
ah! no, nevermind that! you can't go too far out though, right? you've been busier than the bees lately.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph considered, but Iiana was right. It was not only the amount of work she wished to see done before Samani was due, but other factors that kept her tied closer to Moontide than she was wont. "Moonglow's not too far if you'd like to visit, or we could head east up the coast and see if anyone from the Saltshores or Sweetharbor is about?" Sad that she was the limiting factor upon their adventures she added. "I think it's mostly in my own head but I'd rather not go too far so if Samani calls I can come running."
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
Moonglow, then. considerate of Heph's position, Iiana figured it was the safest option. anywhere's fine, truly! as long as I can spend it with a friend. she comforted with the wag of her tail as Iiana began to place a couple of steps towards their mini-journey.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph nodded, enthusiastic, already trepidation melting away at the prospect of some time with Iiana. Perhaps on their way back they could do some hunting. "Wisdom and beauty!" Her nose wrinkled as her eyes shone.

I'm good with ghosting the journey and/or starting to a new backdated thread in Moonglow whichever you'd prefer
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
i dont mind starting a thread in moonglow!

the wolf could only giggle as she broke into a trot, side by side with the other woman. i hope i can take something home!  a whats-you-call-it! starts with an 's'..
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph laughed, already enjoying the journey. She passed the time noting the route, any changes since the last time she had traveled this way. They took a slightly different path than she had before but it seemed no slower and good enough for a journey.

Sounds good! I'll look out for the tag :D