Moonspear Seasons in the sun
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
song is seasons in the sun by Terry Jacks

Alaric moved through the pack lands. His sister's scent was fading. He had followed it until he couldn't anymore to a place that smelled of cat and urine and it had made him ill. Something bad had to have happened. He had not went into the trees. So today he sang.
Goodbye to you, my trusted friend
We've known each other since we were nine or ten
Together we've climbed hills and trees
Learned of love and ABCs
Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees
Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die

he leaped from rock to rock. Green eyes heavy. Amalia would have never left without telling him. Not ever.

When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Pretty girls are everywhere
Think of me and I'll be there
We had joy, we had fun
We had seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed
Were just seasons out of time

He thought of his father his mother. Wolves who would be disappointed that he had lost her. But also what had truly happened he didn't know.

Goodbye Papa, please pray for me
I was the black sheep of the family
You tried to teach me right from wrong
Too much wine and too much song
Wonder how I got along
Goodbye Papa it's hard to die
Little children everywhere
When you see them, I'll be there
We had joy, we had fun
But the wine and the song
Like the seasons have all gone
We had joy, we had fun

He stood and let the wind ruffle his fur. Eyes sweeping over the side of the mountain into the beyond. He lifted his voice higher letting it tumble down the mountain on velvet wings of wind and dew.

Goodbye Michelle, my little one
You gave me love and helped me find the sun
And every time that I was down
You would always come around
And get my feet back on the ground
Goodbye Michelle, it's hard to die
With the flowers everywhere
I wish that we could both be there
We had joy, we had fun
But the stars we could reach
Were just starfish on the beach
We had joy, we had fun
But the stars we could reach
Were just starfish on the beach
We had joy, we had fun
All our lives we had fun
But the hills that we climbed
Were just seasons out of time
We had joy, we had fun
Moonspear
Child
131 Posts
Ooc — metic
acrux had been outside the den kicking around a pinecone when the sound of a song filled his ears. did he know all of the words that had been sent out into the air? no. did that matter? no again. it was not so much the lyrics of the song that the boy heard as much as it was the tone in which it was sung. it sounded sorrowful, as if someone needed a hug. 

and he just so happened to be a fantastic hugger. 

he lifted his little spout towards the sky and let out a song of his own creation. his was of a lighter tone than that of the first, filled with a pureness found only in the heart of a child. he called for whoever the vocalist was, inviting them for some good ole youthful comfort.
"atkan aleut"
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric stood for a moment as his song faded and danced along the wind and mountain. A small smile lighting up the corner of his maw at the youthful voice that called him. He wasn't certain of its owner yet. He was too far away. But he could call back surely.

On nimble toes and paws he danced amd raced past the ricks and bsck to solid ground. A whip of his tail, a nosecto the sky. He let the little pup whomever it was know he was coming and the bard was off.

He skidded to a stop and felt his maw wrinkle in delight at the little dear face of the child Acrux.
Moonspear
Child
131 Posts
Ooc — metic
his call was answered, and the boy let his attention fall back to the pinecone as he awaited for whoever would show. it was in the midst of a kick that the familiar inky figure of alaric emerged. acrux abandoned his toy to go wobble over and offer the man some comfort. 

he extend his paws to wrap them around as much of the envoy's body as he could, leaning in to the comforting support of an adult. he remained there for a few moments before he pulled away and sat himself back on slate haunches. 

"why ya sad?" he asked with a tilt of his head.
"atkan aleut"
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sweet little Acrux always eager to please and love. Alaric's maw wrinkled into a wolfish smile, eyes bright with care and joy. This boy was a breath of fresh air. Elentari and Sialuk had done so wonderfully in raising such a sweet boy. Alaric cuddled him close and curled larger paws and forearms around to squeeze gently. A quiet huff of laughter.

Oh because I miss my sister, but i'm not sure where she is right now. But you know what. I think you made me feel so much better.

He brushed his muzzle along the downy ears of the boy if he'd let. Though his heart still worried for Amalia, he also was okay in the moment of quite kindness and sweetness that had enveloped him. Joy in the form of a small one. This was why he loved kids. They only sought to make you feel better. And it was also why he hated those that preyed on the innocent. But his own history had no bearing here. There were no monsters in the spear.