Flycatcher Downs [M] Was brushing her cat in her black limousine
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: the making of babies

Ash Star had been sated mostly, but she moved beyond the borders once again. Her scent writhing around her like fireless smoke. Curling and cutting, making her yearn for more.

Dainty paws among frosted ground. The heat within almost unbearable. But it drove her. Pressing, pushing need. A contrast between the heat of her and the snow was pleasant and stirring.

She was incarnate. And like a flame to a moth she sought out someone to ease it. 

@Ingram
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the unwillingness to keep trudging on in kvarshiem as if he belonged — he belongs no where — keeps pushing him outside their borders.

already, his threadbones remain in their safe outside the claim. he had arrived creating such a fuss and would leave like the hellish phantom he was: without fanfare.

without nary a breathed word.

without anything.

he preferred it that way. goodbyes were only for those he thought would miss him: and that number dwindled.

a familiar scent crosses his path, mixed deliciously with a siren's perfume; and try as he might to avoid it, his paws make the decision for him and he finds himself taking her in with the hazy sort of 'how did i get here' question buzzing 'round his skull.

hello ash paw.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
It was with surprise thst blue eyes fell upon Ingram. But not displeasure no. She held no ill will anymore. A thing she could do, just turn it off. She wasn't sure where she learned it, perhaps she was born wrong.

A soft lingering smile, blue eyes caressing over fur she knew well. Face she had held dear. And oh he was still a handsome man. With fur of shadow and silk.

Hello Ingram. They have renamed me Ash Star as part of their leadership. Though i honestly just prefer Ash.

She stepped a paw step closer eyes bright with the fire that burned like a thousand suns deep inside. A gentle purr to her lips.

She wagged her tail once, twice in greeting
 Her own sweet scent curled at the edges. But she held back for now. Expecting another no.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it is almost strange to ingram, to be having this conversation. cordially. she was understandably infuriated with him the last time they'd spoken and ingram, predictable in this way, made it his life's mission to avoid his ex-wives.

until he can't.

this parodies last year in a way that the hellhound finds almost ironic.

she's changed her name, she tells him. or rather, 'they' have changed her name for her. he doesn't ask.

is this truly what you want? asks ingram, inhaling deeply and ghosting forward a few steps. you know i will not care for the children to come of it. just as he did not care for the children that had came from last year.

it is cruel, but it is the truth.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash had been furious yes, but then time and absence had a way of cooling things. And she realized it should have been expected. And truthfully she had never been angry of his liason, but with who. His first ex wife was an awful wolfess. Manipulative and cruel. Ash at least has tempered edges to her cruelty. But perhaps that was the real rub. She saw a bit of herself and hated it.

She laughed then. A laugh that was not exactly gleeful, but showed she saw nothing wrong with the way of things.

I'm quite used to raising children without a man.

This was something she had always liked and admire about Ingram. His honesty no matter how awful it was. He never lied.

She ghosted forward a hairs breadth away. A small smile.

I don't hate you by the way and i hope you're well.

Then she leaned foward to tug at shoulder and backed up enticing him closer. Blue eyes glowing. Body further yearning.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: faded to black and had a little time-skip but wanted to mark this post just in case.

she is sure, and a bigger person than he — though to say he hated either of his ex-wives would be a lie. no doubt his love obsession for his first wife still lingered, as did a love for the woman before him.

and then there was the unabashed flirting and unexpected friendship with the freckled blackthorn taking up space in his mind.

a small breath is taken, tucking thoughts of her away to focus upon ash paw — ash, he reminded himself — which wasn't very hard considering.

the tug at his shoulder ignites his nerves, instinct screaming at him. his blood rushes in his ears and he surges forward to draw her into his embrace.

ingram pulls away, the moral compass-less beast inside him sated. he is quiet, unsure if there was anything to say.

Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
An age old dance. One she knew well. A purr in her throat. She took what she wanted, gave back what she received.

Sated and quiet. She gave a small yawn and a stretch. Lazily smiling like a cat who ate a canary. Brushed her face scross his shoulder and then gave him his space.

Unsure if he would want affection. Their worlds so different  now, but in truth. They always had been.

Thank you. Have you found what you were looking for? You needn't answer if you don't want. And i won't keep you if you want to leave.

But she hoped perhaps they could forget their disastous attempt at domicility and just be Ingram and Ash like they were before a comfortable friendship/acquaintanceship.

And be fine with going weeks without words, but upon sight at least be able to speak without all this tension.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
she seems content to slide into amiable conversation and ingram is quiet for a moment; letting thoughts of the freckled blackthorn sneak their way back into his mind, claiming the throne of his thoughts, and his sudden and abrupt departure from kvarshiem.

so. had he found what he was looking for?

maybe, the hellhound admits, hesitantly. but you know me. it's always hard to tell.

what he wanted could change from mood to mood.

Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
He was quiet. So for a brief moment. She wondered perhaps they could never build at least some semblance of comforability again.

But then he answered. Though hesitantly and unsure  but she wouldnt press.

Yes that's true. Hmm.

She yawned again. Her body tired.

Mm who is in charge of the Akashingo? Is it still Toula's older sister?  have thought of sending Esma. She hungers after knowledges of gods it would only be a few days, maybe a week.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
perhaps, ingram thinks, that is what comes from not being able to detangle obsession from love. he knows they are not the same, but the line for him has always blurred.

it is ... complicated, the pharaoh's politics would always be a source of intrigue for him, even if he did not quite understand the intricacies. toula is pharaoh now, married to her prince consort. it was a lovely ceremony.

they have split. they are two packs now, one in the lowlands called muat-riya. i believe pharaoh toula still rules over akashingo, though.

Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw would never tell him. But she wasn't certain she could love fully. Her children absolutely, her friends a different type of love. But romantic love. She had seen how it destroyed her grandma, her auntie,  her dad. And she wasn't certain she wanted anything to do with it. She could care about someone completely, adoringly, but never surrender all of herself.

She frowned in thought. She would speak with Silvertongue and unfortunately Wren. And they could make a decision together then.

I hope she is happy. She is a sweet girl.

She stretched a grinned lazily at him. I best be going. I'm exhausted, but don't be a stranger hmm. Or at least don't wait years to say hi if you're passing by. I wish you luck in all your paths.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
for a quiet stretch of a moment, ingram ruminates upon the young pharaoh, finding that he agrees with ash's hopes.

and i to you, as well. the hellhound offers in return, offering a soft shake of his pelt. i should not linger. he murmurs, decision made. best of luck, ash. with those words the hellhound takes his leave, slipping into the shadows that eagerly devour him.