Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
All Welcome 
late but based off this thread.

when she reached the border of moonsong, iiana found herself hesitant. she'd never been here. she was only vaguely familiar with the pack itself. however, they were part of the moon alliance, so she swallowed her hesitation and gave a howl from deep within her chest to announce her arrival. with that, she trudged forward and carefully. she wasn't familiar with this terrain so it would be better safe than sorry.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home
The silent sun speaks more than meets the eye.
163 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The sun crested a hill, his red fur catching a breeze and causing him to shake it off. It was mildly chilly, not his favorite sensation. Fallen Sun's nose twitched, ears set in alertness. 

Moonpack felt hurt to him, but he didn't know why, exactly. The silent wolf did not tend to dwell upon things he did not understand, save for his never-ending quest for words to describe things. 

Fallen Sun heard a howl, and trekked off to meet the source. A whuff of greeting to the newcomer.
[Image: IMG_6019.png?ex=6584b9fe&is=657244fe&hm=...95458337b&]
Moontide
First Trader

spring flower in snow
100 Posts
Ooc — bon
Away
so sorry for the delayed response i forgot i opened this thread!!
iiana's gaze locked with the stranger, smile curling her lips. she closed the distance with little hesitance. 

i bring gifsh! she assured as she kicked up snow behind her with each step. once at a comfortable distance she extended the gifts to the distant ally.

i'm iiana! and you? i hope you're from moonsong — i come from moontide! she took the soonest opportunity to stretch her jaw as she yapped, it having been cramped halfway through the travel. i'm the hand of moontide that reaches out to moonsong~ a sentence that sounded better in her head, but still one she felt proud of. she had a lot to think about while traveling alone. sometimes, she spoke to the reflection on the surface of iced lakes to entertain herself between moments of quick rest.
[Image: Illustration458-1.png]
the taste of salt at the tip of my tongue means i am home