Raven's Watch Birthday girl
Moonglow
Theta
17 Posts
Ooc — Faele
All Welcome 
Today was her birthday.

And though she had no one to celebrate with, Faele had the company of her own self. She sat at the pool of water below the watch, her legs pit-pattering as she was sure she boiled over with anticipation! A whistling teapot with no song to be sung, not quite. Only, maybe, the excitement of her tensed throat singing from how hard she was breathing!

Two years old.

In the waters reflection, though dark and greatly malformed, Faele felt happiness. Happiness as she did fear. One step closer, one day, to being a wife. She had counted down every day! One by one. Every moon that went over, and every season that crossed. Yes, there were days in a great blur, but she was sure today was the day! Faele was sure. If only fireflies could dance on winter nights.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
159 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
From the creek he moved to the mountains once again, the nearness of Spring keeping him on the move despite his frustration at recent happenings within Swiftcurrent's ranks. He followed his nose in search of receptive she-wolves, eager to once more partake in the season to serve as a worthwhile distraction.

He found another seated by a small pool at the raven's keep, and paused to take in the silver hues of her pelt. She was lovely but young, and the pallid ranger moved closer with curiosity in the glimmer of his dark eyes. Hello, he greeted with a sweep of his tail.
Moonglow
Theta
17 Posts
Ooc — Faele
By the hum of her own mouth, she had been blissfully in her own head. Excited at the waters, filled with all sorts of joyous excitement. Though, locked deeply in herself, she tried to put it! It dared to continue poking through her cheeks and feet!

Foliage cracked.

Poking her head up and turning it fastly, a man of winter bloomed. Faele was breathless at the shock, and yet stupidly, oh dear, she was still left with leftover happiness! "H-hello, sir!" she whispered and sheepishly puffed her chest fur up. For the mouse girl, a self hug, of sorts. Her smile was present loosely, ears warm! "Am I somewhere I should not--not be?" Faele asked. "I'm very sorry if so. Have I disturbed you?"
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
159 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Viinturuth pricked a white ear at the she-wolf's surprise, though it swept off to the side in quiet apology. He dipped his muzzle and let his tail hang limp to signal that he meant no harm, and maintained the distance that hung between them.

You're fine, he responded simply to her stammering, I don't think anyone claims this land.

The hues of her fur and shade of her eyes reminded him sorely of his once sister-by-law as she looked sheepishly up at him, but he had no idea that Eshe's family might've originated from nearby. I am Viinturuth.
Moonglow
Theta
17 Posts
Ooc — Faele
With entire acceptance and patience that she had surely intruded somewhere, she was drawn quiet. If there was no other choice, she would be on her way. On her way, she knew it would be, but then he told her she was fine! He told her also, his name, and then she was listening even more intently. "Nice to meet you, Viinturuth."

"My name is Faele."

A name she didn't often get to give, and was ever so quiet when she did. A very important question drew from her, and only of concern! Then, what if he had no one, or he was lost? If no one lived here, then, "Why are you all alone?"

Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
159 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Viinturuth was watchful of her, silent as he pondered over what it might be that felt so familiar about her. He inhaled deep and was quick to recognise that her scent was not one of a she-wolf made vulnerable by the breeding season, but he could not place that which she carried. She was not a loner, though he had not crossed paths with the pack she was sure to belong to.

She offered a name to pair with her face, and he blinked. Faele, she told him on a voice so faint he'd almost missed it. The pale ranger shifted his weight, made uncomfortable by the her assumed uncertainty of his presence. Viinturuth backed up a stride, allowing her more space.

I cover a lot of ground, he answered the sterling wolfess, but I am not alone. My pack makes its home in the riverlands beyond these mountains. He lifted his muzzle to gesture vaguely over a shoulder, to the East where Swiftcurrent dwelled.