Ocean's Breath Plateau mamaqtuq ≭
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
172 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
During their trek to Moontide’s borders, she had time to think, time to worry, time to build anxieties and felt them crawling under her skin. She was not a scout, an ambassador, or whatever role requires one to travel from home, far from the comforts, and into the danger the outside world can, and often will, bring. 

She was comforted by the fox pelt she had been gifted by Reverie, the scent of her embracing her, giving her the strength to put forth one paw after another. The red woman was grateful for the reminder that she was doing this for the golden Angel, she promised—silently, but no less sincerely—that she would do anything for the woman who saved her.

Her other, unexpected comfort came in the form of Tybault, though she would never admit that openly and, surely, never to him. It appeared that he heeded his sister’s words, to protect her on their journey for allies, for he stayed close. He kept his word and that, she can admit, was the only quality she liked from him.

Thoughts turned to the ocean as she waited with the others. The air was different here—salt, sand, fish, and ocean tides hit her senses. It wasn’t unpleasant and she could see how Reverie would enjoy a place such as this. Her mind drifted to their conversation, her heart missing a piece of her left behind in the Willows.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
mamaqtuq ≭ - by Kukutux - March 05, 2024, 08:00 PM
RE: mamaqtuq ≭ - by Minnow - March 05, 2024, 08:16 PM
RE: mamaqtuq ≭ - by Rodyn - March 05, 2024, 08:40 PM
RE: mamaqtuq ≭ - by Tuft - March 05, 2024, 08:47 PM
RE: mamaqtuq ≭ - by Tybault - March 05, 2024, 10:02 PM
RE: mamaqtuq ≭ - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: mamaqtuq ≭ - by Nasamiituuq - March 09, 2024, 07:44 PM
RE: mamaqtuq ≭ - by Heph - March 09, 2024, 10:18 PM