Neverwinter Forest Reunions are always fun right?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
The raven was searching for her children now, she knew where @Anarchy was but @Valium remained hidden from her. They were both always moving around just as she’d taught them but she made sure to teach them to always stick together.

The smell of pine was brought to her nose by the crisp air that flowed through the trees as well as a familiar scent. One of kin and she followed it with haste.

Tags for reference thread is for @Scoria I’ll play pp hashut in Serems posts
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Scoria and Hashut had wandered into wooded areas. She wasn’t too pleased to be among the trees, where bears like to roam, but she felt comforted by the fact that the bear of a male next to her had stayed close. It was out of character for her to depend on others, but she made this one exception. The shadow couldn’t pinpoint the reason, nothing beyond the fact that he made her feel seen.

She had felt playful on their trek here, nipping at his heels, darting in and out of his reach. It couldn’t be helped. She just felt…happy. As absorbed as she was in him, she did not notice a female off in the distance. If she had, the other would be met with snarls and teeth. Scoria and other females never did get a long well.
Due Date: May 9, 2024
Pregancy (4/9)
This character conducts herself in a manner that may include vulgar language and violence. By interacting with her, you are doing so at your discretion.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman was so playful and during their journey here he did his best to play with her back. He was glad to see that she was happy. He wanted that for her despite only knowing the woman for a very short time. A familiar scent hit his nose and he peered through the pine trees to see a noticeably dark pelt he recognized. “Sister?!” He called out to her seeing if she’d respond.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The dark females head turned with ears perked up walking towards them and Hashut looked to his companion. “It’s just my sister.” Which came clear as the woman came into view. She gave her brother a soft nudge before looking to the woman beside him. “Hello.” She greeted softly to her. “What brings you here brother?” She questioned. Her brother giving her a soft gaze. “We were actually looking for you?” He says with a chuckle. “Where’s the little demon spawns eh?” And all the woman could do was shrug. “Around I guess.” She said nonchalantly.
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The shadow met another like her. Another dark presence, not only in the color of her fur, but one who shared a similar aura to her own. The woman—Hashut’s sister, as he had divulged— greeted her and she returned her own with a nod. “Hello, sister to Hashut. I am Scoria.”

She watched the two siblings as they spoke to one another, Hashut asking after his sister’s children, her shrugging in response. Their relationship between one another felt cordial at best, though she did not know what past they endured prior to this moment, and could not pass judgement before learning more. Her haunches lowered, tail swishing slowly as it brushed the ground while she sat. She waited for more.
Pregancy (4/9)
This character conducts herself in a manner that may include vulgar language and violence. By interacting with her, you are doing so at your discretion.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He just shook his head; despite her response the man knew his sister knew exactly where here children were. Always keeping quiet tabs on them as well as his. She seems to be having one of her good days and he didn’t get his head bit off by the dark woman. “Any planes? I was going we’d all stick together for a bit?” He questioned.

His sister smirked and he wondered if she knew yet. The males scent was all over the other woman it wouldn’t be that hard to figure out what had happened but she stayed quiet. “The spawns as you say lurk around perhaps we could build another pack or join one?.” She looked to the woman. “What do you think?” 
“Common” ”Spanish”
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The woman had directed a question to her, which she returned with a thoughtful nod. “I do think…uh, given the possible, soon-to- be known circumstance…that it would be a good idea for us to find numbers, whether it be to form our own or to join one.” She side-eyed Hashut, a blush creeping onto her cheeks. 

It wasn’t a question of feeling safe, for she felt so with Hashut, regardless of pack or not. But, it was more for the potential future of their potential children. Or, child. She wouldn’t know for a few weeks, yet, but it was better to prepare now than to find themselves stranded. It has been done, raising a family as a lone wolf family, but it was not a life she wanted.

She got up and saddled closer to Hashut, leaning into him. Her eyes had remained on the other female. “I did not catch your name other than that you are Hashut’s sister. It might be good for me to know, don’t you think?” It wasn’t intentionally meant to be rude, but she couldn’t help the small amount of sass peek through.
Pregancy (4/9)
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She had totally spaced on formalities as she thought of the future puppies her brother and this girl would bring. She was always a softy for babies.Disculpas, My name is serem.” She got that out of the way and looked to her brother who started to speak. He walked up to the girl giving a soft nudge to her cheek. “I’m going to go do a quick hunt you must be hungry. I won’t be long” and with that the brute left the two women together.
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her eyes closed at his touch, a soft smile formed on her lips as she dipped her head slightly. “I can’t say that I would have the will to restrain myself from devouring a good rabbit or two…or three.” Chuckling softly, she nudged his side with her own nose as he ambled off, a soft whisper to follow him. Be careful…

Looking to Serem, she yawned, suddenly feeling her energy a bit exerted. “I feel the need to rest for a while. There was a rather large downed tree with ample coverage that I think might be a good place—easy for Hashut to find us again. That is, if you want to join me?” It mattered not if the inky female joined her, she would do as she pleased regardless.
Pregancy (4/9)
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She looked to her brother and smiled. “I’ll see you when you return.” She said softly and watched the woman do the same. She was tired and it was to be expected of the woman was expecting children and she gave a nod. “Lead the way.” The woman would follow. “How did you meet my brother if you don’t mind me asking?” She wanted to know all about this woman if she was to carry her nieces or nephews.
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She gave a soft laugh. “Well, we have a bear to thank for it. I had been out hunting, had a fresh kill—before I knew it, a dickhead of a grizzly was trying to take it from me.” She paused for dramatic effect. “Your brother needed a friendly reminder to assist a damsel in distress, though my words were a lot more prickly than that. And, then, well…” She shook her head, slightly embarrassed, reminiscing.

Was she really about to tell Hashut’s sister that they ended up coupling because she wanted to bone this handsome older man for funsies? Of course, there was still that element of surprise from him: the way he cared for her as they had joined together. It had been sweet and so out of her element, she didn’t want to let it go. So, she followed him, hoping to be a little family for however long he wanted it…or remained on this Earth.
Pregancy (4/9)