Stavanger Bay what i've done
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
There are various dog bites in his neck/scruff that are a couple of days old and infected from dirt / not being cared for

Charon flattened his ears when Ragnar responded badly on his snippy tone. In Charon's world, it was totally unfair that Ragnar reacted poorly on it when he in turn took a negative tone with him; Charon felt like a little baby put in place, as if he'd tried to run off and die, or whatever, when of course what had really happened was a heroic quest for Kevlyn. He didn't need to be told that his quest was stupid, because it had in fact not been; Charon was sure that Levi would understand (but Charon would never tell him, because it would only instill false hope that Kevlyn might be out there somewhere). Ragnar just didn't understand... Pff, parents.

"I'm not a baby, and it hurts enough that I didn't get Kev' back! You don't have to be an asshole about it!" Charon shouted madly at Ragnar, tired, hungry and pained by the infected wounds in his neck. He looked at Ragnar with sad, tired eyes to try and somewhat redeem his words, ears flattened against his skull and tail dangling low against his hind legs, for he instantly realised the mistake he had made.

He then noticed Thistle Cloud, and Charon hoped that she hadn't heard his words, and particularly his name-calling towards Ragnar. Charon said nothing, though he closed his eyes and winced when Thistle Cloud licked some of the wounds along his neck. He knew the wounds needed to be treated, but why did it have to hurt so much?
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Charon - March 04, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 04, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 15, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 17, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 22, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 23, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - April 23, 2015, 10:37 AM