starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
This round ends Monday april 20! As always, no post order (:

tag/ @Gunnar @Ragnar @Thistle Cloud @Aesop @Lyric @Atreyu \tag

Charon listened as Gunnar, Aesop and Thistle Cloud added more to the story. However, it proved that the route that was taken with the two heads was a bit difficult for some, for after Thistle Cloud said that the hero needed to think of a question to decide which head was which, all fell silent. Charon looked across the wolves, who all seemed very thoughtful and wondered what the hero could ask, how the hero could outsmart the beast with the lies and the truth. Charon didn't know the answer either, but he would have to salvage the story anyway.

"The hero asked many questions. He asked 'are you honest?' and both answered 'yes', which did not bring him much further. The hero thought and thought, considered lots and lots, and then decided to chop off one of the heads. The other head shrieked in fear and said 'I admit, I am the liar, please don't hurt me!' and then the hero growled at the beast and then he moved past, able to move on now.

"At last, our hero faced the great beast in the mountain, overcoming all of the challenges to get there. The hero stood in front of the beast's cave and shouted..."

Charon looked around at the other wolves, waiting for someone else to fill in again and continue the story. He figured that only a few more were needed to add to the story before it could be finished, either by Charon or another wolf. The riddle was solved a bit unconventionally, perhaps, but Charon couldn't think of a good question and this worked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: (pack activity) Once upon a moon... - by RIP Atreyu - March 23, 2015, 08:07 AM
RE: (pack activity) Once upon a moon... - by Lyric - March 23, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: (pack activity) Once upon a moon... - by Aesop - March 23, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: (pack activity) Once upon a moon... - by Ragnar - March 23, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: (pack activity) Once upon a moon... - by Gunnar - March 24, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: (pack activity) Once upon a moon... - by Charon - March 30, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: (pack activity) Once upon a moon... [round 3 ends april 13] - by Charon - April 14, 2015, 09:02 AM