Stavanger Bay the thing i hate
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
just wanted to say your post in ragnar's death thread was beautiful. levi is so cute and caring <3

One of Charon's ears swiveled backwards when he heard his brother's bark. He turned his head, his face still grim because he was angry, though is expression melted when he saw his brother's face, caring as always. As Levi trotted up to him and nudged his shoulder, Charon realised how big he had become; Charon had always felt like he was really mature and grown-up, but he'd always seen Levi as a little kid, despite the fact that they were littermates and of the same age. He'd never gotten over their parents' and siblings' disappearances that well, but today when Charon looked at his brother, he didn't just see a little crybaby; he saw a young near-adult.

"Huh? Oh, I'm okay..." Charon frowned. "I just can't believe Gunnar just up and left, y'know? After what happened to Ragnar... What a fucking coward!" As he swore, Charon's ears flitted back momentarily, wondering what Levi thought of such words -- he'd never swore in front of Levi before -- before turning his ears forward again. "Figured I'd go keep the borders safe, now that we got less to protect the territory and, y'know, babies need to be safe and stuff." Charon decided to just gloss over the moment quickly. Levi was great with the pups, Charon had noticed, while Charon himself was not so much -- he couldn't wait 'til they were a bit older so that he could play with them and teach them important stuff and they weren't so fragile anymore! -- and preferred to keep the pups safe in a different way.
Messages In This Thread
the thing i hate - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Levi - May 05, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - May 06, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Levi - May 19, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - May 27, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: the thing i hate - by Levi - June 24, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - June 26, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: the thing i hate - by Levi - July 06, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - July 07, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - August 30, 2015, 10:21 AM