Stavanger Bay the thing i hate
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon silently allowed Levi to fall in step with him, without answering the question -- of course Levi was welcome by his side. He always was. While they walked the borders, Levi was first to break the silence again by saying something more about Gunnar. Charon was furious with him and, if it weren't for the fact that he felt he needed to be here right now to help Thistle Cloud, he might've marched over to this new pack he'd started with Saena and tear him a new one. However, duty obliged him not to do so, for not only was he needed here right now, but also risking his own life for petty revenge on a family member would not do anyone any good, least of all the pack.

Charon muttered something inaudible about Gunnar in response to Levi's words, and then decided, since he could do nothing with his rage right now, to change the subject. "I'm gonna be a leader when we're old enough, did y'know yet?" Charon asked Levi. He probably didn't; Charon didn't expect Thistle Cloud to be going around telling everyone about it. The pack needed someone beside Thistle to lead right now, and Charon thought he was the very best wolf to do it. "I told Thistle why I'd be good as a leader and she said okay." Charon's expression radiated his pride at this accomplishment that he had not yet accomplished; not only their biological parents, but surely Ragnar too, would be proud to know of such a thing, and Charon fully expected Levi to be.
Messages In This Thread
the thing i hate - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Levi - May 05, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - May 06, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Levi - May 19, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - May 27, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: the thing i hate - by Levi - June 24, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - June 26, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: the thing i hate - by Levi - July 06, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - July 07, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: the thing i hate - by Charon - August 30, 2015, 10:21 AM