Wild Fauna?
192 Posts
Ooc — Chishio
Away
When it comes to wild fauna, are we allowed to make any animal out there (as long as it isn't extinct?) or is there a restriction on where the animals can come from/what species?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
IIRC, the WF species have to be native to the area/region the game takes place in (or possibly native to North America in general? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong!), or have a logical reason for being in TW if they are not native. An example of the latter option would be an [escaped pet] macaw making its way around the area. Obviously, being that they are not native and therefore not naturally equipped to handle the different climate, they may not fare well in-game—which can mean some stellar plotting opportunities.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
From the Guidebook: "Wild Fauna must be at adulthood and must be native to our PNW setting."
174 Posts
Ooc — nami
Xan dateline='[url=tel:1589178570' Wrote: 1589178570[/url]']
IIRC, the WF species have to be native to the area/region the game takes place in (or possibly native to North America in general? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong!), or have a logical reason for being in TW if they are not native. An example of the latter option would be an [escaped pet] macaw making its way around the area. Obviously, being that they are not native and therefore not naturally equipped to handle the different climate, they may not fare well in-game—which can mean some stellar plotting opportunities.

i've had a few non-native wild fauna that were allowed temporarily in-game. the caveat to bringing one in is that they can't be permanent because, like kuro mentioned, they are equipped for the environment.
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley — closed for threads (0/5)
192 Posts
Ooc — Chishio
Away
Alright, thanks for the help guys!