Ouroboros Spine DADADADA of the bumblebee.
Sun Mote Copse
Esquire*
5,129 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
More than a week went by and Towhee hardly moved from the ulaq. She rested and followed the medicine women’s instructions, with reasonably good results: she managed to produce enough milk to keep her young son sated if not stuffed.

She’d asked @Meadow or @Rodyn to send word to the copse to explain her absence, though Towhee knew she needed to head back there soon. Bushtit’s timing really couldn’t have been worse, which she often reminded him between the kisses she peppered to his tiny head.

After a successful feed, Towhee tucked him beneath a fur and stepped out into the midday sunshine. Her eyes slitted against the glare of the bright September sky. She yawned and looked around, wondering if @Kukutux or anyone else might stop by.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)