The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He seemed content, and she rumbled softly as he returned the touch then bid her a good morning. At first she only nodded, feeling tired still but not all bad. She would have rather remained asleep yet this was certainly not terrible, by any stretch of the word's meaning. She just hoped to feel like actually participating in being awake soon, and split her jaws in a slow yawn. Until then, Ame was going to enjoy the company.

"Likewise," she said soon enough. "I could not seem to find sleep again.. so, here I am," she chuffed, then mustered a tired smirk. "Even though mornings are usually my favorite time to sleep through.." Ame paused with her eyes on the sunrise. She was far more a creature of sunsets, not sunrises, although could immediately revere it for all it was worth as it displayed its vivid colors across the horizon. "This one seemed to demand I see to it."
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Jace - February 16, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Amekaze - April 10, 2015, 03:33 AM