Arrow Lake [J] The Beginning of the End
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
His tension was very prevalent. She wondered why, exactly. If it was just wariness or something more. He also seemed to be a closed-book when it came to a great many aspects, for his answer came simply and he offered no accompanying questions of her in return. She could accept that he had come here for milder temperatures -- he was wise to do so, especially when the valleys could be unpleasant on balmy afternoons, but much further up the path and he'd be running into contention on her boundaries. For now, though, things were neutral and he could truthfully loiter as he pleased, and this was not a place for her be outright defensive of in full. That didn't excuse her curiosity any.

"I see," she hummed, then leaned some of her weight onto her hind paws but did not fully relax yet. His tenseness wouldn't allow it, although she did seem practically at ease in comparison to him right now as she stood coolly confident before him. She was still ready in case this went south and she did manage to push him too far. "The mountains seem to help curb the humidity some, too.. if you are on the side opposite from the sea," she offered as a tidbit of insight in case he was as new to the area as he smelled. "Summers do tend to be muggy here," She personally preferred to just wade in the creeks to cool off or do much of her ground-covering during the evening hours -- at least in the heat of summer, anyway, which was still to come to the Teekon.

"I am Ame. From the Sunspire," she said with another gesture its way, to see if this may cause any sort of response from him besides the ones she had received so far. She could see him on his way and steer him away from her home if needed, but she wasn't quite ready to leave him alone.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
[J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 11, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 11, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 11:41 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 12, 2015, 12:37 AM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 12, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 12, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 13, 2015, 03:20 AM