Arrow Lake [J] The Beginning of the End
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
it's all good with me! ^^ she's kind of a nosy jerk >____>

On the offhand consideration, she wondered if her inability to read him well was what kept her curious. Maybe it was simply something she was not meant to understand in full. But even so, he did answer. Undecided, somewhat cryptic, then it became hinted with sorrow as he (surprisingly) spoke even more. Ame's ears threatened to splay and she focused on attempting to read between his lines.

She chuffed softly in response first and canted her head subtly. "A life enviable by some, but one of constant solitude does not suit all," she replied lightly alongside half a shrug. She had roamed alone for more than a year herself; it was taxing, and not without its share of difficulties -- even for a sometimes reclusive wolf like she was. If he had been alone for that long, he would need time to settle if he did decide to stay around and join up with a pack. She had been there herself... "If staying at the mountain would perhaps interest you, I could always tell you more about it," she offered, but her tone suggested that unless he indicated as so, she wasn't going to bore him with the details in plenty. He seemed so unwilling to outright say it, so she hoped to make it simple enough. "It is a quiet pack, but we have our strength. I would not be wise to turn down capable wolves." She peered at him curiously. The mountain could support more growth and their need of new blood was obvious.. especially with Vienna and Sumayl gone.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
[J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 11, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 11, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 11:41 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 12, 2015, 12:37 AM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 12, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 12, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 13, 2015, 03:20 AM