The Sunspire i walked with you, once upon a dream.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her throat felt tight and he spoke on, cuing right into her name, a mountain, and everything. She wanted to wince, bare her teeth for making her feel, and yet, at the very same time, sweep him into a loving embrace for just appearing as the wolf she'd loved so dearly it had torn her apart. But, was he even real? Disbelief somehow still hung heavily (a helpful coping mechanism) and she couldn't sit still.

"I am Ame," she provided, sliding a little closer to him and off to his left. "Amekaze, wholly, and a few others.." Which if he was a real fragment of her history, he may know them. She always made a point to not share them; even her full name (or middle name, rather -- the name she actually used) was somewhat of a scarce gift while the rest were utterly unspoken. But, he had already suggested that his memories were foggy.

"I grew up on a mountain and had a brother, one a year younger that I lost.. to nature, or to enemies, we could only assume. You are eerily similar to a wolf I thought I would never see again," she said, still trying to keep him from riling her up further. Already it was difficult not to circle around him and take it all in. "So you are either a ghost... or somehow truly him -- Kaminari?" There was a subtle rasp to her voice with speaking a name she'd not shared in many, many moons. He came from a tumultuous time in her life, one pock-marked in various personal struggles, and the loss of him had turned her basically on her head.

She was biting back an awful mix of sorrow and hesitant relief, with a tidal wave of how.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 09, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 12, 2015, 01:03 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 12, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 13, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 14, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 16, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 19, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 26, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 29, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 02:41 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 29, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - August 03, 2015, 03:27 AM