a storm is brewing
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar stopped short when the other youth, didn't wag his tail or greet him with the same enthusiasm. He stood still for a moment warring between indecision and moving forward. Did Charon even want him near him? it didn't seem like it. It actually seemed like the freckled wolf really disliked him. He bowed his head for a moment and shifted, settling to his own haunches.

Yes it is Gunnar stared at him for a moment, his eyes flashed once and then grew calm. He growled softly, but nothing too loud. He didn't wish to start a fight, where there needn't be one. I didn't abandon anyone! I told everyone goodbye. This was in the plans before dad died Charon. I offered to stay. Mother told me to go ahead since it was already in the plans. I had already given my word that i would help Saena start her pack. I begged mom to come and bring all of you. So don't you dare come here and start with your attitude. Gunnar understood why he was angry understood it well. However, he didn't like being questioned about his own choices.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
a storm is brewing - by Charon - July 11, 2015, 02:57 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Gunnar - July 11, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - July 14, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Gunnar - August 05, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - August 06, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Gunnar - August 22, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - August 24, 2015, 01:50 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Gunnar - August 29, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - August 30, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: a storm is brewing - by Charon - September 19, 2015, 10:04 AM