Ocean's Breath Plateau ground zero was the surface of the sun
199 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The change had come to her a day or two ago.
Something caused an irritation to her skin. She thought she was sick with fever for a night, unable to sleep. Pacing for hours, searching for something for which she had no name in any language. It was not the first time that Sanja had felt the insistence of her season.
Before, when she lived with her family, her mother's will was enough to curb the onset of it. She had felt it once before and then it had died, but it was different this time. There was no reason to avoid the feeling of it, and no alpha to stress her body out of it.
So she roamed the coast; the plateau extended as far as the seaside, and this became her respite. The air here was colder and the winds brisk, so Sanja hoped to find some comfort and solitude.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void had left the forest and was heading down towards the coast when he smelled a wolf in heat. He'd been looking for a wolf to be his mate for a while, maybe she was looking for someone too? Void walked right up to her, holding a dominant pose. He had a look on his face, giving away all of his intentions. He wouldn't rape the wolf, but he definitely wanted to mate.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
ah, the sweet aroma of love! the komondor's heavy tail wagged as he let the enchanting scent brought by the wind guide him, collared and leashed.

there were a few large stones, the same ones he'd employed for aesthetics once before - when he likewise got to meet one in the midst of her opulence. now he leaped and emerged atop them, looking down and seeing that the songbird so sweetly calling was not alone - a man of blackest soil had come to keep her company and staunch her bleeding already.

grand, he loved company!

"gooed daey!" slavuj called atop the stones, then leaped down - in flight not looking canine at all - and landed before them, a smile on his lips. "room fer wan more?"
[Image: MOP6.png]
199 Posts
Ooc —
Sanja thought she would manage her condition in private; that the wind might disperse the pheromones so the allure wasn't so strong, but it did the opposite. The air filled with her scent and as she roamed the plateau, she found she was not as solitary as she would have liked.
When she heard someone calling out a greeting her first instinct was to seek them out, rather than run. But as Sanja raised her head she spotted not one, but two men.
One pale and strange looking, as if unwashed. The other a familiar black-furred spectre. When she saw Void her fur bristled and she rumbled a warning note.
Farðu burt frá mér! She might have been a touch out of her own mind right now, but she wasn't going to choose the man who attacked her days ago.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
No.” Void smirked, recognizing the wolf. He knew she did not speak his language but he didn’t care. He knew his intentions. He got closer to her, smirking and breathing her her face. “You know what I want, þú veist hvað ég vil" Void told Sanja.

Turning to the dog that came up to them, Void snarled. “No you idiot! Get any closer and I’ll kill you!”” He snarled. God he hated dogs.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Don't mind this old man. But he senses trouble and of course he's a male. I've always played Gunnar a little oblivious and non caring about mating. So he will smell the pheromones, but probably not be as attracted to them as other, sure there will be a pull, but well he believes he's broken. He isn't but yea. Also if you guys would rather I deleted this please let me know I can :) 

Gunnar had been traversing the beach for days, eyes on the horizon. He always returned hope to Sapphique, but he enjoyed traveling the forgotten trails from home. He also was still finding caches of his mother's herbs. Goodness she had been obsessive with them. 

A tickling of smell teased his nostrils, and then it took over his fogged brain. He knew what it was, and though he usually ran from it, it was unfortunately in his current trail, so he followed it slowly. And then his hackles rose when he came upon the scene. He got there in just enough time to hear the language of his people drip from the tongues of two. And what the female said, drove him forward faster. His ears back and a growl in his voice when he got closer, though he didn't come up behind the girl. He went far around her, his eyes on the black boy. How dare he sully the words of his father's people. Yes the pheromones were strong, but they could control theirselves. It wasn't easy, even he knew that, for someone as broken as he, but it was doable.

His eyes tilted towards the white one between them. He didn't care to much for him at the moment, he didn't seem to be to threatening. The Black boy that had snarled in his father's tongue, that was a different tone set.

Ég trúi því að hún hafi sagt láttu hana í friði.

He spared one glance to the femme as he moved further up wind, but kept the youth in his sights. Er í lagi með þig
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
and she bared fangs! 

slavo thought it good as well, her right to pick how many like him she'd deal with. he drifted to the side, not to be a bother, and to diminish chances of being target of the blacksoil male's envy.

the words exchanged were foreign, and slavo wondered if they knew one another, when his attempt to be considered a prop of the scene failed.

he still had that face of default amicability, tail idly swaying, as the man snarled at him. slavuj pressed his side closer to the rocky surface, as if to blend in. 

he took no offense to words said in heat of passion, why would he? let the sweet aroma disperse, and they would all laugh at this mess!

a third was drawn to the scene. slavuj's tail wagged when he recognised his groundman come to play aged hero, but his expression got blunted by realisation that no party here was speaking either language he comprehended.

so the komondor ended up confusedly, yet politely, smiling at what was unfolding before him, tassels of wagging tail beating against stone.
199 Posts
Ooc —
The dark-furred man had been drawn here for one purpose alone. Sanja had never felt so betrayed by her own body before. Did he really think she would allow him any closer?

The strangely tassled wolf approached and was warned back with a snarl; but he was not the only one. An older man climbed the rise and watched them - and this one knew her language.

His voice was defensive. He had the air of a father; perhaps Sanja only imagined as much, wishing she had never left the protection of her own. Wishing to be free of this confusing moment.

Sanja glared at the dark wolf and paced backwards, her teeth a grimace of warning to everyone present but mostly, the dark one. He had tried to catch her before and she remembered the chase; only now the memory somehow excited her, and she hated herself for that.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Mature 
Void ignored her paces back and lunged in closer, attempting to grab her by the scruff to stop her retreat. His whispered softly to her again, "Þú VEIT hvað ég vil TÍK!" Void paused for a second. "Og þú munt gefa mér það, annars drep ég þig" He snarled.

He then paced back, but close enough to keep his eyes on Sanja. "Höfum við samning? eða verður það barátta upp á dauða ÞINN?" Void asked mockingly. He didn't care that it had not been very long since his last fight with that other shewolf, his leg was healing well and Sanja was weak as fuck.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had about enough of that. A snarl rose deep in his throat. The sound one he hadn't used in years. Stocky body muscles years in the making before this whelp even took its first breath, tightened and responded as if it were only yesterday. He lunged forward and body checked the youth, keeping the young female behind him.

HÚN SAGÐI NEI

Gunnar's tail lashed behind him, and his snarl turned into a constant vibrating growl. Head down low, eyes forward, direct eye contact. This whelp was nursing from his mother when Gunnar was cutting his teeth on his own. Paws shifted in the dirt and he lunged again, snapping at the youths face, keeping the girl behind him, not sure if he hit, not caring. Pure tenacity would get him through this.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the tension was palpable . the feeling familiar to tourists lost in the open market of a foreign country gripped him, and kept him away from the scuffle, as close to the stone as possible.

thankfully, the scene of one wishing to force himself upon a dame, and she being defended by a gentlemanly individual, was familiar enough for the komondor to not be openly bewildered. 

he thought to shout something encouraging to gunnar, but the large part of him tempered for self-preservation kept his mouth shut tight.

best hope the combatants forget his presence.

although he was a tad too enchanted to leave on his own.
199 Posts
Ooc —
The vengeful shadow lunged closer and drawled a threat to her, but then turned and shouted to the other men present. He turned his eager teeth upon Sanja and for a moment their teeth met, parried, and separated again with her recoil.

The elder man roared, thrusting himself in between; thankful for him and emboldened, Sanja cajoled, Þú ert brjálæðingur, ég vil ekkert með þig hafa!

Let them fight - Sanja moved further while the older warrior defended her honor, using the other bodies as barricades. As flattering as it was for men to fight over her, she saw nothing endearing about Void.

He was a threat, not a partner, and Sanja was better than that.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void turned his head out of the way but his older mans teeth caught the flesh on his chin. that made him angry.

Void lunged in at the man, knowing he was older and maybe weaker. He thrust his shoulder at Gunnars chin, hoping to deliver a strong enough blow to daze him. He then quickly countered by try to thrust his other shoulder into Gunnars chest. He hoped that if both hit, or if at least one did, he could maybe get the man to the ground.

mind if I throw my girl katniss in here to help protect Sanja? She doesn't speak this tongue but she could just stand by Sanja and comfort her. She's small and doesn't look like a threat, and her tone is always soft so I think Sanja would be able to understand she means good. If not its fine.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
The blow to his mouth caused a tooth to fall out. Gunnar was old and his teeth were not well attached as they once were. Crimson painted the sand, but he continued doggedly on.

Gunnar snarled at the connection and when he had moved from the blow to his mouth, Void blow glanced on his shoulder. It hurt, but he ghosted sideways and they feinted left and went right, hoping to land a blow with teeth and claws to the youths shoulder or face. Gunnar was not a large wolf, but he was stocky, had been his entire life. He used his weight to his advantage where he could.

I think that might be too confusing, but the others can weigh in also.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
136 Posts
Ooc — Bees
the maiden parted from the pair of males high on the scent of her season. not that he wasn't, but at least his body had never driven him to violence.

the dog came nearer her, submissive to her wants, tasseled beard dropping down to whisper.

"ai caen lead yeau away. let th' youngster aend th' jeriatric calm demselves."

eyes turned and saw trough a slit in the curtain of his bangs, the bodies tangling, teeth gnashing, every action accented by a snarl or snap.

it was oddly exciting.

likewise not for it! could make things too slow + confusing
199 Posts
Ooc —
Makes no sense to pull in a character from the mountains so no ty! Also Sanja out!

The white wolf with the odd pelt was next to approach her, submissive in posture and offering a sly solution.

A part of Sanja was interested in watching the fight but for the most part she knew that was stupid, unsafe of her. She nods to the man and silently follows him.

If this was his effort to get her alone it might work, but she had to trust that not every man would be like the shadow. She gave one last glance to her aged defender and slunk after Slavuj.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
alr

Void grunted as Gunnar's fangs dug into his shoulder. He quickly ripped free and lunged at the older mans face quickly, hoping to land a bite on his cheek, muzzle, or throat.

sorry for the short reply, wasn't rlly sure what else to add
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar snarled as teeth ripped into his muzzle, scouring deep gashes along it. The teeth barely missed his throat. He felt the graze as he tore away from the youth.

The femme had slipped away she was safe. Gunnar stood snarling, blood dripping down his face. 

His tail over his back, watching warily. He would continue this song and dance if the youth wanted too, but he hoped he'd just leave.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void lunged in again, biting towards Gunnars chest while trying to strike
at his legs with both his paws, to get a quick in-and-out strike through.
He ignored all the pain he may be feeling, as the adrenaline of the
fight pushed any and all pain away.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
A scouring bite lay part of Gunnar's chest open. Not necessarily deep, deep, but enough that it could cause pain and infection later. He snapped at the youths throat and face. Possibly an ear.

He backed up and lunged again claws and teeth aiming to tear and maim.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void ducked his head to avoid Gunnars strike to his throat and face, but it caught his ear and he was taken by surprise as the mans claws raked across his face, a hair away from his eye. Blood welled from the corner of his eye and his ear, messing with his vision. He would not back down though unless he was on the verge of death. Void side stepped to Gunnars side and tried to shoulder thrust the man to the ground with as much force as he could muster. He then tried to pummel the mans belly with his hind paws, claws out.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
The shoulder knocked the wind from him, and made blood well from the wound on his chest. However, thanks to his stockiness, though it knocked him almost over, he managed to keep his stance. But claws dug deep into his leg, shredding skin and fur. Gunnar managed to get away and he circled the youth. Blood falling to paint the sand. 

He struck forward, feinted once, or twice and then went for a shot that would knock the youth to the ground. He didn't want to take his life. He just wanted him to stop. But he would snap at the youth's face and throat again, maybe tear into his chest if he could reach.

Though he had shortened his tether so to speak, ,by backing up to regroup. He could run he suppose, but his father had always taught him to never run from a fight.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was distracted for an instant and the next thing he knew he was on the ground. He immediately got into his protective pose, his legs up to protect his belly and he started kicking really hard up at Gunnar trying to get him off. He turned his head as Gunnar snapped so the bite hit his cheek not his muzzle, but that still hurt a ton.

Void snapped up and threw all his weight upward, trying to bite at Gunnar’s throat and get up onto his feet at the same time.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar shifted and pressed harder, trying to force the youth away. A snap whistled near his cheek. The youth's paws regularly hit the already welling wound on his leg. He shoved away and circled around. A growl repeating in his chest.

He thought briefly about leaving, he was hurt pretty badly so was the youth, but the thought of turning his back on the youth, made a sick feeling coat his stomach.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Despite all his injuries, Void barely felt the pain and barely felt the blood seeping from his wounds. He tried to leap onto Gunnars back.

If he succeeded, he would snap at the males scruff and try to use his size to get the other man to the ground.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)