Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,125 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
@Fox ? :3

At nearly two months of age, the pup was still a little behind on everything. Luckily, with no siblings, he did not realise such himself. At times he would notice a worried look upon his parents' faces when they laid eyes on him, but often the moment the pup looked at them, it would melt away. The pup went by many names, and he did not seem to identify with any of them in particular yet. Well, none but "I!" anyway. Recently, the pup had discovered the "I" word, and he liked it, because it gave him ways to indicate himself in a way that everybody understood. Some called him Eljay, some called him little Jay, little Elwood, Elwood Junior, and sometimes little twig or variations of the sorts, but everybody knew who "I" was!

After his terrifying incident with the beetles and the tree, and various other scary experiences, the pup was a little scared to go far from the den. He'd spent weeks sitting outside looking about, and now he had come to the point where he dared take a few steps outside at a time.

After playing with a stick outside for a while, the pup returned to the den. He dropped the stick and called, "Moomy!" into the den, hoping to draw out his mother. However, upon further inspection, it turned out that his mother was gone! The pup was pretty sure she had been here before, not that long ago. He flopped down just in front of the den and started to sob noisily -- a thing he had done little as a tiny baby, but was a recent discovery -- while he whispered to himself, "I wan moomy!"
Messages In This Thread
return of the moomy - by Eljay - August 11, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: return of the moomy - by RIP Fox - August 11, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: return of the moomy - by Eljay - August 12, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: return of the moomy - by RIP Fox - August 15, 2015, 06:35 PM
RE: return of the moomy - by Eljay - August 16, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: return of the moomy - by RIP Fox - August 22, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: return of the moomy - by Eljay - August 24, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: return of the moomy - by RIP Fox - September 15, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: return of the moomy - by Eljay - September 16, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: return of the moomy - by RIP Fox - September 26, 2015, 09:35 PM
RE: return of the moomy - by Eljay - September 30, 2015, 05:57 AM