Totoka River you say if you could fly, you’d never come back down
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

He was difficult to read. An unchanging expression, a neutral look about him, brightly-hued eyes that still showed less (not that she dared to loiter on them so not to offend)..but she was trying to peg him one way or another. He was more enigmatic than most and seemingly, not so eager to ask personal questions as others were. Amekaze was fine with this and took in his answer with a thoughtful hum.

She consulted her mental map of the woods and sought the deepest, darkest places she knew without leading him to places she would be using. Too close to the falcon mountain would not do and nor did she wish to point him towards the Ridge's proximity out of respect for Akhlut.

I see, she murmured. Is your pack far? He smelled of that one she knew little of (she rarely encountered them), and perhaps guessed it was well across the valley and beyond if he did not have desire to return. Or his travels had been extensive today and tiredness wore. I know a few places that may interest -- big, aged trees with gnarled roots in a low spot of the woods? And in a copse of them, other trees could block much of the offending sunrise once its time came. Dark and shadowed, it had felt protected. That way. They have served me before, Ame gestured behind her, then watched him once more.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread