The Sunspire the veil lifted
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While having never considered what territories she would want to claim before, it all came quickly. Her travels had been varied and her time in the Teekon long. Indeed, she had a reasonably good understanding of the area. Of course, bits and pieces of it were out to date when it came to knowing where packs were exactly and now with the recent storm's damages to consider, she could use more refreshing in some areas.

"Ah, as for near here, heading south on this range, the rest of the peaks are mediocre compared to this one or make for difficult travel and there is another mountain pack that way. As for north, there is the Horizon Ridge to the west and Emberflame to the east, but much of the north is in proximity to the Plateau," she thought aloud. The more she said, the lighter the words seemed to come. She enjoyed scheming up these possibilities already, and the anticipation of something new only helped.

Nevertheless, the Northstar Vale's area had housed a pack once, but storm damage had made it unstable. Mount Apikuni had a few benefits, but she didn't like its nearness to Swiftcurrent Creek all that much to be honest. The Ridges may be worth looking into, if northward was to be it, though. "There are other mountains much further north.. but I know little of their details," she added. She'd seen them, traveled along their flatlands and a few of their bases once. There was a bad encounter involving a cougar chasing after her near Duskfire Glacier that did keep her from considering that general area much.

"There could be something there, and I would like to see for myself," she decided. Suitable landscape was her main priority so this step was important to her. Plus, she still had a misplaced outrider somewhere in the wilds she wanted to find. "I want to tell my wolves first, at least give them some sort of notice before I go anywhere." If she could find any of them, that was. Which, despite the darkening hour, she could do that very soon. "How soon are you returning to the Bay?" she asked. If he wanted to go right now, she would have to catch up. She was undeniably interested in meeting the Bay wolves if she could.. since if all fell into place, they were to be among her own soon.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the veil lifted - by Charon - September 11, 2015, 01:51 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 12, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 12, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 13, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 13, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 13, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 14, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 14, 2015, 06:29 AM