The Sunspire the veil lifted
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While a certain degree of seclusion would be necessary for anywhere she picked, of all the packs she knew of in the Teekon, the Plateau was one of the very few she didn't mind being nearby. They were familiar and good enough neighbors from here. However it came as little surprise that Charon wasn't interested in being in their neighborhood -- and she certainly wasn't all too enthusiastic about the area either. There were suspicions after she had time to mull it over.. Ame had seen Dante's injuries when they were fresh, and it was a curious coincidence if not.  "Fewer neighbors, the better.." she murmured in agreement. "Plus there could be storm damage to account for here or there. I have not traveled too far since it happened," so her information could be out of date there. "I think we will know when we see it ourselves," she decided.

If the mountains in the south turned up nothing, they could turn their sights more northward. She wanted to check there south of the Bay first if she could. It didn't make much sense to move north in preparation of being strong for the winter.. "That works," she said. She would not be far behind whenever he did decide to go back. Naturally, she understood his want to do it sooner rather than later. He had family waiting. "It will not take me long to tell them here, but I have an outrider out traveling I need to track down too.." she said. There was a bit of frustration to bite back there. Her last efforts had turned up nothing and she worried that the storm had done something to Rain, or her pathways back.

"So, tell me of the Bay? Its wolves, anything.." she asked, watching him intently with a tilted head. Now with all of this in front of her, it was wise to consider him and his pack in a different way. He'd done well to spur her into motion, but he did so in a way that worked alarmingly well. Amekaze had been in need of inspiration badly and was looking for something to gain in all of this. Perhaps this opportunity of a chance was it. Already it seemed more hopeful than anything else she had considered, especially since had truly begun to realize her vague discontent was actually legitimate.  Amekaze was interested in seeing this route out.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the veil lifted - by Charon - September 11, 2015, 01:51 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 12, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 12, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 13, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 13, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 13, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 14, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 14, 2015, 06:29 AM