The Sunspire the veil lifted
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She sighed and tilted her ears back momentarily. "She travels a lot, but it has been so long since I heard back, I begin to wonder.." Amekaze shifted her weight. This had been bothering her lately and she intended to find an answer one way or another soon. She was definitely suspicious of something bad happening to Rain and Nishu both -- if they were still traveling together, that was.

From there on out, she was more at ease to think of these individuals of the Bay. She was most curious of the three and a half legged wolf, and the younger wolves were.. notable, too. She'd not been around particularly young wolves in a while. Since there were no pups there (largely because she had few ambitions on that front -- Ferdie had been different, though), Summer and Tytonidae had been their youngest for a long time. Nevertheless, the note about the bear attack did stick with her, though. "Did bears give you trouble there frequently? For a while, it was cougars out this way," she explained with a frown. The last encounter she'd heard of had actually been her own chase. After Vienna's attack, Ferdie's presumed altercation, and the one hunting on the Sunspire, then one having the audacity to chase her like some fun toy, she'd grown very sick of the rotten felines.

She did appreciate the brief look into the Bay's personalities, and she knew it would make meeting them a little easier. Of course, it would be up to her to make true first impressions. Hearing it through Charon was still useful and if he'd seem interested, she'd return the favor. "Mm, the Spire has been about this small since the start of summer when two pairs of wolves left only a few weeks apart." she prefaced with.  Her explanation of the Spire's wolves was bound to be somewhat condensed. "Jace keeps to himself but was beta for a long time until recently -- since the founding, actually. Rain is the lost outrider.. and Nishu, a noble sort, travels with her. Echo is newer here.. and she seems personable enough although looking for her place, I believe. Inari.. hm, my brother who apparently suffered memory loss, is also newer here but I have not seen much of him," she said. Hopefully it did not sound too bleak to only have barely a handful of wolves here on the mountain itself. It was why he likely hadn't run into many of them, although she was curious if any of it was familiar to him at all. "No pups, no elderly.. and well, it has been quiet lately." Even the storms had mostly left them alone. They were lucky, sure, but she was still after something more.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the veil lifted - by Charon - September 11, 2015, 01:51 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 12, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 12, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 13, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 13, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 13, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 14, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 14, 2015, 06:29 AM