The Sunspire the veil lifted
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He revealed more, and she would remember this. Bears had brought them bad luck. Amekaze was glad it had never been the case for them on the mountain, and that cougars had never managed to get wildly out of hand. It had pressed her close to feeling that way at times, though. Nevertheless, she nodded quietly when he mentioned Nishu and Rain.. for she hoped so too, but there would only be so much energy she could spend looking. With winter coming (perhaps faster than she was willing to admit) and now with all these new opportunities for better survival now in front of her, she would need to be effective with what she did set out to do.

"I will see how the others take it, and hopefully bring them scouting. If our paths do not cross again sooner, I will head for the Bay when we are ready.." she said. She was hopeful, but composed. There was a lot to do before she would feel at most ease in this decision and she wished to consider it all at length by herself. Of course, it felt natural here and now -- and really, having very little left to lose made this easier. Perhaps with Charon at her side, she could accomplish more than she had here. Amekaze was content enough here, but remembering her conversation with Dante reminded her that there was always room for more and she was often finding herself craving a change of sorts.

She nudged his shoulder -- the good one, and turned to take her leave with a last lingering look. She bid him a silent wish of safe travels then left him alone to do what he needed to do.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the veil lifted - by Charon - September 11, 2015, 01:51 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 12, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 12, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 13, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 13, 2015, 03:43 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 13, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 14, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Amekaze - September 14, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: the veil lifted - by Charon - September 14, 2015, 06:29 AM