Northstar Vale white clover
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Perhaps none of this should have come as a surprise, but she still felt disarmed having it all in the open as it now was. Knowing he felt similar did help. Greatly, she could always say. Jace had been the only one to hear even a fraction of these considerations, and often she was alone with them otherwise recently. It did give her plenty of time to think on it, though. What she wondered was if that was a good thing, or a bad.

"Perhaps," she agreed, finding she liked the change in season as a possible explanation. "I could see that being a decent enough reason," she chuffed softly. Better than nothing, right? It only felt natural to cycle along with the seasons, and something about the notion certainly appealed to her naturalist side. She was closing in on the start of her third year in the Teekon region, after all, so it seemed plausible enough. Maybe it was simply due time for a change and she would no longer be able to ignore it before winter's chill settled. "And likewise. I will do what I have to," she smirked, and paired it with a slow sway of her tail. She hoped he would do the same, whatever it may be, and knew he didn't need her to tell him that. As far as she could tell, he was successful so far. For a long time coming, she had found a strange fondness towards the silver wolf. Their meetings usually had her leaving with more than she had expected to find. Knowing what she did now only seemed to solidify this. He was in the same metaphorical boat as her, and kindred spirit if she could go so far as to say so. Somehow knowing this was easy.

Finding this to be a suitable conclusion to their conversation, she dipped her muzzle in quick farewell. "I will not keep you any longer, and I have more ground I want to cover," she said. She would not blame him if he wished to get home, especially knowing the Plateau had a healer in their midst. His wounds looked troublesome, even if he didn't seem all too bothered by them. "But it has been good talking with you," she added, vague and more quickly than she had spoken before. She swept by him not long after, and was on her way.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
white clover - by Amekaze - August 14, 2015, 01:54 AM
RE: white clover - by Dante RIP - August 19, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: white clover - by Amekaze - August 19, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: white clover - by Dante RIP - August 21, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: white clover - by Amekaze - August 23, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: white clover - by Dante RIP - August 27, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: white clover - by Amekaze - August 31, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: white clover - by Dante RIP - September 02, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: white clover - by Amekaze - September 02, 2015, 05:01 PM