The Sunspire killa team, killa squad, killa killa h*
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She couldn't help but be hesitant, even while her vague offer was accepted. Old habits made for a difficult current to swim against, but she stepped aside, granting passage beyond her fading borderlines to the female to let her decide her heading of choice. Amekaze would stay close but let her set the pace.

Soon, this would not be hers. Her future was elsewhere now.. and somehow, she felt it was her duty to let a curious wolf match a physical landmark to the piece of history she knew. The timing was good on her part, as Ame couldn't say if this would be an open invitation to a place she actually guarded. "Ah, the name is not familiar to me.." she admitted, although would keep it memorized. "I am Ame," she provided in return. "Do you know.. why she left her claim? Or how long it was hers?" she asked, not yet certain of how close the sisters had been, so there was always a good chance she would not know. It was her trying to get a deeper look into the history of the mountainside, one even beyond the parts of it she had known for as long as she had.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 12, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 05, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 07, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 24, 2015, 01:53 AM