Moonspear from the ashes as paradise
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The red-furred youth revealed her skills, and they were all among some of Amekaze's most respected. She may have had a small bias, with naturalism and warrior training among the aspects that had ingrained into her from such a young age.. and she appreciated outriders as well. They had served her greatly over the months of her leadership but admittedly, had also caused her much worry in the more recent months.

She nodded thoughtfully, making mental notes here and there and continuing to find herself happy to not find Wildfire to be bad company. There was little she knew about Redhawk, but decided what she said was good enough -- it was her birthplace, and that was that. On the question returned to her, she shook her head softly. Her brother had been a fleeting presence, but he counted no longer. "I do not. My homeland is about a week-long trek from here." She was long distanced from her family, and had not taken efforts to build her own.

On Charon, the answer was bound to be a bit more meandering. "Because our packs were both small, and the Sunspire has struggled with growth for so long that it was beginning to feel very stagnant there -- I needed a change." Having Charon be the gateway to it was the unexpected part. "This all fell neatly into place, the timing was right, so I decided to go with it because it was either this or, surely much less.." His inexperience was something to consider, but frankly, she was not yet finding concern in it. He'd learn, and grow into the role with her alongside him. She believed they could strike a good balance and she was plenty eager to share the role of alpha with someone else.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 17, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 19, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 25, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 26, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 26, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 26, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - November 04, 2015, 11:13 PM