Moonspear from the ashes as paradise
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The details she had gathered regarding Charon's fight all came from her own observations. Not long before she'd found Charon, she'd seen Dante too.. and well, considering his distaste for the Plateau that he had hinted at once before, she connected the dots. One day she did intend to pry for the fine details themselves if it ever came up, but it never really seemed to matter all that much. "A wolf from the Plateau. I had encountered him around that time, too.. and while I do not know who could be called the victor in it all, they both left their mark.." she answered. The sterling alpha may have bested him, based on their conditions afterward.. but it had been a few days before she'd found Charon and he'd been awfully far from home. She reasoned that could have worsened his status significantly.

She then spoke on the speckled yearling's luck, and she couldn't help but nod. "Ah, I suppose I  cannot deny that.. he had not been doing well by the time I found him. But, thanks to him in turn, I have a better outlook on the months to come," she smirked. She had not done all that much for him in truth, other than give him a better place to heal than some random mountain cave, clean streams to rinse in, and company, but it had worked out in the end of it all. He lived, and so did she, now upon a greater homestead not polluted by the memories of times past.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 17, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 19, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 25, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 26, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 26, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 26, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - November 04, 2015, 11:13 PM